inTank Media Baskets

BEST OFFER NEED SOLD!

Atlantis Reef

Atlantis Reef

BEST OFFER ALL would like all spoken for by this weekend so I can start boxing up!

Atlantis Reef

just noticed my typo the Prizm is the deluxe with media basket and surface skimmer

Atlantis Reef

pm sent mojo

come on all I need this stuff gone alot of pms but still got the stuff

Atlantis Reef

pms answered and all that have paid items are shipping today and you have pm with FEDEX tracking info

THANKS

Atlantis Reef

back at you

Did the Prizm ship yet?

Wife is in town looking for another box the one I thoought it would fit in was to small and had no way to add packing to protect it. I sent you a pm on it last night and today

Got the Sunpod today. One side of legs snapped off and the bulb came out during shipping and was loose in the reflector. Light fired up, but I'll have to order replacement legs :\ Oh well, I'm happy anyway since it's remarkably cheaper than a new one.

Thanks again, AR.

Atlantis Reef
Got the Sunpod today. One side of legs snapped off and the bulb came out during shipping and was loose in the reflector. Light fired up, but I'll have to order replacement legs :\ Oh well, I'm happy anyway since it's remarkably cheaper than a new one.

Thanks again, AR.

I have another bulb if yours craps out sorry I packed the hell out of it. plz leave me feedback in my feedback thread

Alleykat0498

Prism never made it, never recieved a tracking number or any confirmation of it being shipped. Seller was very easy to communicate with and we both blame the USPS. Refund pending.

Archived