Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Tigahboy's 35g Project

Tigahboy

Can't wait to see "Tigahboy's Return V. 2.0".

I think it will be more like V. 5.0 ! :lol: How many awesome systems have you put together over the years? I forgot! :lol:

Man, hate I didn't see this sooner. Sucks to hear you're leaving us, again, but at least its for a good reason. Looking forward to your return, again!

Good luck with the wedding and marriage!

Happy 1 Year Birthday, tank! You don't look older than a few days. :D

Tank419.jpg

The tank is scheduled to be taken down this weekend. Funny how the end looks pretty much like the beginning.

Paul E. Wog

Hey I see a nem in there dont throw the baby out with the bath water. Unless of course that bath water is mailed to me XD.

Sad to see your tank all torn down. I am sure the next will be even more epic.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I've tried to convince him back--trust me. I've even made a pact that if he did he'd have dibs on clones on my maxis :)...

Unfortunately, that isn't going to happen anytime soon, BUT DON'T WORRY GUYS--I'LL KEEP TRYING ;)

I don't think his new doggy can share the love, he'd get jealous and he's smart enough to sabotage a tank that's stealing his Papa's attention.

Edited by rbaby
  • Like 1

I just finished reading this amazing thread. So much inspiration, great photos and info in only 62 pages! Congrats on the wedding and my condolences to your tank. I hope to see more inspiration from your next tank soon.

• 1 month later...
Bumping all the old threads tonight. Wish the cool kids would come back. Ennis come back we miss you.

I loved this tank. I got to see it in person when he shut it down. I hope he sets up another one.

:) I'm dying to get back in. I will eventually when I'm in a more stable location (i.e. not in an apt). Would like to set up something more permanent for a change.
  • Like 1
:) I'm dying to get back in. I will eventually when I'm in a more stable location (i.e. not in an apt). Would like to set up something more permanent for a change.

He's alive!!! :)

Great to hear. Hope married life is treating you well.

Edited by cbandotho

YAY... so when are you going to give me some camera lessons? >_>