Innovative Marine Aquariums

Tigahboy's 35g Project

Tigahboy

Here's what the maxi mini rock looks like now after the watermelon colored one moved to the right of the rock. Still looks OK, but I preferred the previous arrangement.

Tank252.jpg

Militant Jurist

That's awesome!

I've got to say that my favorites thus far are your maxi minis and the acan garden. It's making me really want to get a new acan, but my established tank doesn't have room and the new tank isn't quite ready. Looks like I'll be living vicariously through your acans! ;)

Wow...Tigahboy is back....I remember a few years ago when you had all of those slick acrylic tank setups, then you just seemed to drop off the forums. I only browse here occasionaly and this thread definatly caught my eye. Tank is lookin awesome as usual. Luckily i remembered the password to my old username here and thought i might as well post up a comment...good luck with the tank man.

Oh and i'm too lazy to read through this many pages, but what are your plans for the open rocks you got on top?

It's just so nice right now without SPS tho. No need to dose (I do frequent water changes and my calcium/alk/mg are stable), super fast coralline growth, no worrying over whether my mexican turbo will knock over stuff... But yes, I will get SPS. SOON! :)

Wow...Tigahboy is back....I remember a few years ago when you had all of those slick acrylic tank setups, then you just seemed to drop off the forums. I only browse here occasionaly and this thread definatly caught my eye. Tank is lookin awesome as usual. Luckily i remembered the password to my old username here and thought i might as well post up a comment...good luck with the tank man.

Oh and i'm too lazy to read through this many pages, but what are your plans for the open rocks you got on top?

Good to see you around, bbkid43. I actually couldn't remember my password either when I got back in the hobby.

Glad to see you finally back, your threads were always good time killers at work. Tank's looking great!

:D I can't even look at my own threads (or any other) at work.

I had a lot of fun at Reef-a-palooza today! Got some great deals on some nice corals. Here's what I got.

Pink with white stripe acan lord mini-colony.

Tank256.jpg

Super nice green with white and black acan lord frag.

Tank257.jpg

Neon green candy canes.

Tank258.jpg

And the following from Urchinhead (thanks for hooking it up, Carson!).

Rainbow acan echinata.

Tank260.jpg

Purple death palys.

Tank259.jpg

I think I spent 4 hours there. Also got free PE Mysis and Reef Crystal salt (enough for 10gallons). Not too bad for $5 admission.

So the watermelon maxi mini nem pushed the green one out of its position. Found the green one on top of the nem patch last night. Hopefully they'll stay in place now.

Tank264.jpg

Got so excited about RAP that I forgot to post a photo of my newest zoas (got them prior to RAP from a trade). They are so intense in coloration! I have 14 different zoas/palys now.

Tank262.jpg

Fragged some acan last week, so my tank looks like frag city right now. I need a frag tank!

Tank263.jpg

And now a photo of my aussie acan lord garden - 8 different color morphs now!

Tank265.jpg

Tank266.jpg

Fragged some acan last week, so my tank looks like frag city right now. I need a frag tank!

Tank263.jpg

And now a photo of my aussie acan lord garden - 8 different color morphs now!

Tank265.jpg

Tank266.jpg

I sure love me some Acan. My favorite coral of all time. They look awesome D. Gotta go see this beauty in person one day.

I sure love me some Acan. My favorite coral of all time. They look awesome D. Gotta go see this beauty in person one day.

Anytime, Cesar. It would be nice to catch up.

time to upgrade bro :)

Never! Haha. Still have a lot of room up top.

That looks so awesome those acan colonies are insane. Love the FTS.

Thanks!

tigah lol

i bought a new tank.. leemar60g 36x20x20. won't set it up til next year.

Nice. I really like those dimensions. I just invested way too much money into this tank to upgrade it so soon. B)