Innovative Marine Aquariums

Tigahboy's 35g Project

Tigahboy

Running the risk of becoming an annoying stalker, this has to be one of the cleanest setups on NR. Definitely going to be designing around this when I have a place of my own to start up a decent sized tank.

hoodeehoo!

point&shoot gang....

stuff looks amazing!

Yeah, I can't justify spending money on a SLR considering the only photos I would take are of my tank. Maybe when I have like a family or a dog, I'll get a SLR. The P&Ss work just fine so long as you know how to use them. :)

Running the risk of becoming an annoying stalker, this has to be one of the cleanest setups on NR. Definitely going to be designing around this when I have a place of my own to start up a decent sized tank.

Thanks! Hopefully it'll stay that way.

bluenassarius

just as long as you don't wear a black hoodie and wear dark sunglasses at night, i think we won't notice

Was gone over the weekend and just came home to find that my "watermelon" maxi mini moved from its original spot to here:

Tank249.jpg

:angry: What a shame b/c the nems were positioned perfectly before. So annoyed.

NanoReefNovice
Was gone over the weekend and just came home to find that my "watermelon" maxi mini moved from its original spot to here:

Tank249.jpg

:angry: What a shame b/c the nems were positioned perfectly before. So annoyed.

nems are jerks :angry:

We actually just got engaged this past Friday.

just caught this part.....Congrats bro!

good karma and well being in all you do, from my family to yours, bruddah.

:D

*i got some good karma to spare.

:flower:

Edited by pismo_reefer
just caught this part.....Congrats bro!

and i wish you both good luck and well being!

:D

*i got some good karma to spare.

:flower:

Thank you! :)

nems are jerks :angry:

I agree with you.

I finally found a green acan lord! :happydance: My acan lord collection is finally "complete"! I use quotes b/c you can never have enough acan.

Tank251.jpg

Tank250.jpg

This baby is huge. Going to have to frag it some to get it to fit in the space available.

Hey man! Long time. Still in the game yourself?

Nah bro. I just got out couple weeks ago. Its been a while since I came around here. hehe Taking a little break. Dedicating my time to my little guy. =) Hope everything is well with you.

Nah bro. I just got out couple weeks ago. Its been a while since I came around here. hehe Taking a little break. Dedicating my time to my little guy. =) Hope everything is well with you.

Ohhh nice! Well take care then.