SaltCritters.com

Lani's Coldwater Tank

Lalani

Dr.Brain Coral

oh that stinks. Im goin to be setting up a coldwater tabk but no strawberries. No dealing with twice a day feedings haha.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do have some ball anemones in my tank (and i am going to start feeding them) but they do quite well in my tank.

I think, the more you feed them, the faster they grow.... ohh, and they like it dark^^

ohh and a very cool tank, here... love the stwarberrys O.O (and the big red anemones....you kept them in tropical temp. before.... did it work? )

I do have some ball anemones in my tank (and i am going to start feeding them) but they do quite well in my tank.

I think, the more you feed them, the faster they grow.... ohh, and they like it dark^^

ohh and a very cool tank, here... love the stwarberrys O.O (and the big red anemones....you kept them in tropical temp. before.... did it work? )

Psuedocorynactis nems are cousins to the temperate corynactis and do just fine in our tropical tanks, they thrive more often than not! And yep, they prefer the shade and being fed. I love them :)

Unfortunately the red beadlets disappeared in the warmer tank they went into. Sad.

Archived