ReefCleaners.org

Cuboy's 12AP w/ RapidLED Par38

cuboy

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi I took pictures of my new rics I got.

All pictures taken with my iphone and with just actinics: 1 blue led "stunner" strip and 2 18" t5ho atinic bulbs

IMG_0624.JPG

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0626.JPG

and a few frags I got from Mr coral order. I already glued some frags onto my rocks. I also have 3 frags which werent from Mr coral on my rack (the larger frags)

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0628.JPG

a FTS with just my actinics

IMG_0631.JPG

Where did you get your frags from?

I changed the post you originally replied after to older pictures I forgot to upload. I also put a little more information in my post.

But to answer your question, I got my zoa and sps on the frag rack from Mrcoral.com (everything but the larger 3 frags.)

I got my rics from coralmorphologic.com

HMM, i want to remove all the palyps on my left rocks. Anyone have a suggestion to rid them all?

I want to keep those rocks, but don't want those palys anymore. If I razerblade them off, do you think they will grow back?

re-did my scape slightly. my ric garden

394043_10150693700677526_662352525_11380294_759247570_n.jpg

rock scape looks a little cluttered in the picture, but there's a giant tunnel under the front rocks and looks a lot better in person.

419495_10150693701622526_662352525_11380297_255236150_n.jpg

top down shot

406482_10150693702072526_662352525_11380299_1256531624_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

is that frogspawn or a huge hairy mushroom on the right side!

yeah your tank looks a little crowded. I'm guilty of that as well. :o I really like how it looked in January- incredibly clean!

is that frogspawn or a huge hairy mushroom on the right side!

yeah your tank looks a little crowded. I'm guilty of that as well. :o I really like how it looked in January- incredibly clean!

lol it's a giant frogspawn. probably 15-20 good size heads and another 15-20+ baby size ones.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

my smaller bw clown (zebra) use to pick on my anthias (pinky) when I first got both of them.

the misbar(misfit) would then snap at zebra and after a few weeks zebra eventually stopped picking on pinky.

for a few months and everyone lived happily.

I've been a little busy, not home, and didnt get a chance to feed them properly. Noticed pinky wasn't coming out to eat, and I was scared he was dead somewhere, but I couldnt find him.

It's been a long time since he hid like this. probably since the first few weeks when I got him back in Jan.

Eventually pinky came out and he looked shredded up. so I got him out and moved him into my larger tank.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello, I was wondering if you had a link to the exact product that you used to mount your Par38 and if you could show pictures of how it's attached?

Thanks- Wizzy :happy:

BTW love the Ric Garden-- one of my favorite corals by far :D

Hi wizzy if you look on page 2 , there are plenty of pictures of it attached. I bought a regular light clamp with a bulb socket at home depot and a zoomed reptile light stand at petsmart

Hi wizzy if you look on page 2 , there are plenty of pictures of it attached. I bought a regular light clamp with a bulb socket at home depot and a zoomed reptile light stand at petsmart

Thanks cuboy :D :D

Archived