Innovative Marine Aquariums

pismo's 9.5g [Rimless] ReEF b0x....

pismo_reefer

pismo_reefer

new coral shots.....very early, so theyre not fully colored up.

green rhodactis mushy (was all shimmery yesterday :huh: ):

DSCN0849.jpg

striped mush:

DSCN0851.jpg

DSCN0843.jpg

DSCN0845.jpg

bad-a$$ rhodactis. Red w/ blue & green undertones....(cant wait for it to color up again!)

DSCN0847.jpg

obligitory FTS (sorry for the nastyy glass and bulb colors)

DSCN0853.jpg

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pismo_reefer

3 really nice night shots.......

this is the true color of these mushies....

DSCN0903-2.jpg

macro....

DSCN0903-1.jpg

my newest zoa's....

DSCN0915.jpg

thats all 4 now....tomoro is Wc and glass cleanin', and maybe some pics.

:D

Im here following pismo just been real busy what with my kids been on summer hols atm.

Tank looks incredible i have to say though.....i hate you :) you are picking up some stunning frags are incredible prices and im so jealous. Here in the uk ive yet to find any zoos under £20. infact most average decent frags are about £30 i dunno if im just not looking in the right places or what lol.

I went to a local lfs yesterday to get a male and female pair of dwarf gouramis for my tropical tank which i love and there corals are so expensive yet clown fish,inverts,urchins and the like are fairly cheap.

Keep up the good work pismo i love the pics and love watching these picos grow.

pismo_reefer
Im here following pismo just been real busy what with my kids been on summer hols atm.

Tank looks incredible i have to say though.....i hate you :) you are picking up some stunning frags are incredible prices and im so jealous. Here in the uk ive yet to find any zoos under £20. infact most average decent frags are about £30 i dunno if im just not looking in the right places or what lol.

I went to a local lfs yesterday to get a male and female pair of dwarf gouramis for my tropical tank which i love and there corals are so expensive yet clown fish,inverts,urchins and the like are fairly cheap.

Keep up the good work pismo i love the pics and love watching these picos grow.

hey sarg'....spendin time with th kids is always good....

and man, 30 euro for a frag :o. thats just robbery. im finding some really good deals lately. prolly has alot to do with the economy and people breakin their tanks down. that, and the fact that i go to my lfs' 2-3 times a week, just to look at what they have. thanks for the compliments, and stay happy and healthy on the other side of the pond!

What kind of Zoa's are those? Where'd you get'm?

umm...i dunno what theyre called. i got them in the $5 section at "Exotic Aquarium" in Sacramento. theyre neat. :D

hey sarg'....spendin time with th kids is always good....

and man, 30 euro for a frag :o. thats just robbery. im finding some really good deals lately. prolly has alot to do with the economy and people breakin their tanks down. that, and the fact that i go to my lfs' 2-3 times a week, just to look at what they have. thanks for the compliments, and stay happy and healthy on the other side of the pond!

umm...i dunno what theyre called. i got them in the $5 section at "Exotic Aquarium" in Sacramento. theyre neat. :D

I mean 30 gbp pismo which is about $49 us ! yeah it's insane but they do call it rip off britian lol. I dont plan to live in the uk all my life who knows may come to your side of the pond one day!

pismo_reefer
great little tank. some amazing shrooms you got there

thanks, im tryin' for ALL good stuff this go round :D

I mean 30 gbp pismo which is about $49 us ! yeah it's insane but they do call it rip off britian lol. I dont plan to live in the uk all my life who knows may come to your side of the pond one day!

wow! :o $49 US? thats still alot!

and its not very fun over here right now.....things are gettin wierd. :yikes:

pismo_reefer
Did you get the mushrooms from exotic to?? How much were they?? Thanks,

-Gator

the mushrooms were from JoJo's Aquarium on stockton....they were $8. they were the only ones tho....if you live in sac i can frag one off for you. lemme know.

3 really nice night shots.......

this is the true color of these mushies....

DSCN0903-2.jpg

:mellow::oB) I NEED TO FIND MUSHROOMS LIKE THIS!

pismo_reefer
i <3 jojo's.

jojo's<3's me.....lol :D

:mellow::oB) I NEED TO FIND MUSHROOMS LIKE THIS!

yes....you do. :P

but seriously tho, i had never seen these kind before i bought these.

8 bucks! jojo's is awesome!

pismo_reefer
thats a killer deal at $8. i need to pay mike a visit :)

call him and find out when their next shipment will be, and go in that evening. you can buy the stuff in the bags and get a better deal ;)

pismo_reefer

im starting to understand how people get addicted to chalices...this one was sold to me, bleached, as a "grape", but its obviously some other kind. its healing up well and starting to show some awesome coloration....

DSCN0973.jpg

DSCN0957.jpg

and on to the mushiez....

DSCN0967.jpg

Pink Rhod.

DSCN0964.jpg

Fire & Ice Rhod.

DSCN1012.jpg

i got 5 bumblbee snails yesterday. 2 of them have become new hermit-homes....

DSCN1015.jpg

DSCN0979.jpg

DSCN0976.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

grumpy's new lair...

DSCN0999.jpg

the whole of mushville....

DSCN0969.jpg

Great looking tank. I'm a big fan mushrooms as well. I wish I could find some like you have found here. I'm getting ready to do 5.5 as well.

pismo_reefer

Zoa's are up next....

[orangeisnew]

DSCN1019-1.jpg

DSCN1017.jpg

DSCN1019-2.jpg

FTS! (sorry for the nasty color. getting new bulbs tomoro.)

DSCN0997.jpg

thanks for looking! (comments appreciated!) :D

pismo_reefer
Tank looks awesome, Pismo!

You have some really nice stuff in there...makes me miss my 5.5

thanks...i been keepin things right this time.

i might be movin up to a cube sometime....shh, dont tell nobody. ;)

Great looking tank. I'm a big fan of mushrooms as well. I wish I could find some like you have found here. I'm getting ready to do 5.5 as well.

hmmm...get yer tank setup and i could get you hooked up :D

lemme know.

Archived