ReefCleaners.org

GB: Vortech MP10s CONTACT waveguy2

121a

waveguy, if you met him you'll know why, lol. He has his shop in a basement, but it is the best chicago has to offer and the cheapest. ugh, i hope we can get in on the first order, if not i'm not in much of a hurry if the price is good. I have two Korlias that are working just fine...

ok for anyone who pm'd me previously about this and a price, i will post the price in this thread when i get it.

thank you. :)

waveguy, if you met him you'll know why, lol. He has his shop in a basement, but it is the best chicago has to offer and the cheapest. ugh, i hope we can get in on the first order, if not i'm not in much of a hurry if the price is good. I have two Korlias that are working just fine...

They'll be in Chicago? Any additional discount for local pick-up? Need a price.......!!!!!! Otherwise I'm gonna pre-order somewhere so I can get one!!

:D

Pre-ordering tomorrow elsewhere for $185 w/free shipping.

Whats the deal with the price on this group buy?

I would be interested in one depending on price of course.

that seems to be the "trend" :lol:

but still no price available... :huh:

Unless there is a huge markup on these things at the local vendor level I can't see there being a significant discount. I would be in @ $175 shipped.

i know, i might have to call this off. I will call mark on saturday for sure when i know he is around. but like others said, there may be no GBs period on this pump, who knows???

i'm seeing if i can get shipping included. I also got the $175 price. if shipping is included then i need a final count for everyone who wants one.

thanks!

oh an we need 18...

contact waveguy2, i'm no longer in charge of this GB, he is now.

thank you

and thank you waveguy2.

:D

GET YOUR VORTECH ON!

Thanks, this would be my first and last GB here on nano-reef; don't want to step on anyone toe. So far I got 6 sold, only 6 more togo.

Archived