Cultivated Reef

GB: Vortech MP10s CONTACT waveguy2

121a

I am in 2 waiting on price.

However a word of advise for Mark @ reefdepot - he needs to clear it with ecotech first; because I recalled a LFS told me that ecotech stated that NO GB on mp10 for atleast 1 year after the first shipment of mp10. Otherwise they will close that vendor account. So make sure he clear it with ecotech first before any issue.

Myself have contacted 6 online/LFS vendors, but they all stating the similar thing.

So when you get pricing please hit me up.

ok, i just sent an email asking him about it. will post reply asap. :mellow:

egh, $195 is a bad price anyway if you really want it, lol! :D

wonder why, you would think they would want to sell as many as possible. GB's allow us to do so but make it more affordable. well we will see soon i guess.

^Thats fabulous. i'm working on getting a price and will let everyone know soon.

they are coming out late spring/early summer.

wonder why, you would think they would want to sell as many as possible. GB's allow us to do so but make it more affordable. well we will see soon i guess.

They are confident that they will probably sell out on first availability, so they want to keep anybody from undercutting the prices they set....Just keeps demand up as high as pricing....makes me think of ORA and all their silly marketing rules....another dirty trick IMO....

Ok everyone after this post PM me with what they want. I know it is all pending price. I just want quantity.

thanks!

"depending on price"....I would be in for two units

very interested in what price you get from Mark ;)

sending PM

cool, ok talked to him today and he should be getting a price tomorrow!!! lets just hope it is good news... :)

i'm guessing i'm probably going to be the one to ship this. though shipping shoudn't be more than $9 with pre-paid boxes for 3-day priority. If the boxes they come in seem safe to ship with then i will just ship with those.

Should be noted that if you can't pay with paypal, then i don't think you qualify. Also i need to ship with insurance too (included in priority).

I wouldn't be surprise if Mark is not getting any pricing or mp10 in this first shipment. From what I heard there will be shortage of mp10 and only a few stores are getting there. If he hasn't place his order 2 months ago....he is not getting any.

Most of the vendors already got their pricing, I don't why Mark hasn't get his yet.

Archived