inTank Media Baskets

Unofficial Clown Goby Thread

Nanobuds

superdavesds

Really you think its parasites, hmm. I will try and post to find out. I will say this morning when I got Home he ate real well and looked pretty normal. A while later skinny again. I think he may be anemic! He goes behind the rock and throws up after lunch.

I bought 2 green clown gobies 3 days ago, and for the first 3 days they are not eating. I tried frozen, dried, live brine with and without garlic, same with flakes, and pellets, and they didn't take them. They are in a divider at the moment.

Will they start to eat in a week or so or am i screwed?

Edited by MadWorld

my dad got a green clown goby..... last week. and he sees him every day,.... but he never swims any where or dose any thing....

I bought 2 green clown gobies 3 days ago, and for the first 3 days they are not eating. I tried frozen, dried, live brine with and without garlic, same with flakes, and pellets, and they didn't take them. They are in a divider at the moment.

Will they start to eat in a week or so or am i screwed?

My green clown goby took 5 days, almost a week, before he started eating. And he is healthy as horse. :)

My green clown goby took 5 days, almost a week, before he started eating. And he is healthy as horse. :)

Alright, they are both eating now lol. They are taking in everything, flakes, pellets, etc.

But one thing, are they "immune" to anemones?

I have some aiptasia around the tank, and i dont want them to get killed from them.

Alright, they are both eating now lol. They are taking in everything, flakes, pellets, etc.

But one thing, are they "immune" to anemones?

I have some aiptasia around the tank, and i dont want them to get killed from them.

yes

Mine disappeard :tears:

:tears:

I'm a member of the clown goby club now! :lol:

I got this guy yesterday. So far he seems to be doing well. I haven't gotten him to eat anything yet but I'm still working on that. I'll put up some better pictures later.

DSCF1199.jpg?t=1245541198

DSCF1201.jpg?t=1245548243

Edited by Clavius85
Clavius - he looks very healthy right now!!! keep us posted!!

He has a bunch of bumps on him at the moment. I'm pretty sure it's not ich but I don't know what it is. Still haven't gotten him to eat anything yet. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
hooligan_78

Mine is in my 10, it's my favorite fish in there. I use a little cup of tank water to thaw the food in and when I scoop out the water, the little booger jumps in! It knows what the lunch wagon is!

Mine is in my 10, it's my favorite fish in there. I use a little cup of tank water to thaw the food in and when I scoop out the water, the little booger jumps in! It knows what the lunch wagon is!

:haha: :haha:

• 2 weeks later...

Ugh. I got mine two weeks ago and can't even get him to nibble on anything. I've tried flake, frozen brine, frozen brine in garlic, live brine, frozen mysis . . . and nothing. He's a good color, and pretty active, just really skinny. I've been trying to feed him three or four times a day and still no luck :( i would try cyclopeez but the LFS doesn't have it, and if I order it online he'll still probably have starved to death by the time it comes. BAH.

:angry: my fish is anorexic :angry:

Bella's Reef

Here is my little fella, he likes to hang out on this Ricordea and waits for food on my frag rack in my 29g Biocube, definately a character.

IMG_3532.jpg

Carriegiesler

I just got a YCG yesterday and within min. of putting into my 29gal nano the P.clown and the 6-line started harrassing him. Poor little guy cant even swim into open water without the other two going after him. Right now I am trying to catch him....which is not proving to be the easiest thing without tearing up my rockscape. I am thinking I am going to have to return him to the store as he will be bullyed to death or starve becase he cant feed properly.

Any thoughts on how to make everyone get along or it is best for YCG to go back :(