SaltCritters.com

What's your favorite fish?

BChen7106

One of my favorites ... I remember seeing it for the first time maybe 10-12 years ago ... hope to own one at some point!!!

Conspiculatus_Angel.JPG

Psychosis

Ghost ribbon eel hands down. There 20x as hardy as other ribon eels, and there cool. I'm going to find one shortly.

But i really like the elibi (sp) dwarf angel

Cool fish too ... and friendlier on the wallet then the Conspiculatus

I should make a thread, whats your favorite fish and do you own one? :P

LoL ... I admit to not owning it ... I just want that damn Angelfish ... such a nice fish!

Love that mystery wrasse Kray ... seriously considering getting one ... they are soooo purdy!

HecticDialectics

i love blue spotted jawfish too but was always afraid to get one out of fear of it jumping

seahorsejl

Yellowheaded jawfish is probably my favorite. Muuuuuch cheaper than the blue spots, but still chuck full of personality.

Goofball310

Favorite aesthetically of the fish I've owned - Queen Angel, Chevron Tang (Juvenile), Golden Angel

Favorite personality of the fish I've owned - Yellow Clown Goby. I had mine trained to perch in the palm of my hand while I would feed my tank.

citrongoby.jpg

Favorite Aesthetically but have only seen in books - Peppermint Angel - At $3500-$20k a pop I doubt I'll see one soon.

Favorite aesthetically of the fish I've owned - Queen Angel, Chevron Tang (Juvenile), Golden Angel

Favorite personality of the fish I've owned - Yellow Clown Goby. I had mine trained to perch in the palm of my hand while I would feed my tank.

citrongoby.jpg

Favorite Aesthetically but have only seen in books - Peppermint Angel - At $3500-$20k a pop I doubt I'll see one soon.

that sounds so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived