SaltCritters.com

Appy's Solana Photo Journal

Appaloosa1224

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I liked the old scape ALOT better :D Your photo skills are nutz. If you don't you should take pitchers for a living.I said pitchers LOL

Brad... Is that you bro??? Throwin' me off with the new avi, and no name after every post!!! :lol:

;)

This is one amazing Solana, and your pictures are equally amazing!!! :o

B)

• 1 year later...
Appaloosa1224

I haven't updated this in a LONG time! I lost interest in my tanks for about 6 months or so, and of course lost a lot of corals in the process. But I've moved my tank into my house (from my parent's house) and spend hours a week working on it and staring at it. Things are starting to look up :)

I've recently become my LFS's primary source of pom pom xenia, which means I get plenty of store credit to use to restock. I've recently become the proud owner of a tailspot blenny, a nice ricordea rock and a gorgeous open brain.

I'll take some new photos tonight, but here are a few to hold y'all over.

The new rics, about 3inches across each. They have been coloring up beautifully over the past 2 weeks.

026.jpg

The Tailspot

052-1.jpg

Appaloosa1224
Awesome tank! Question though, does your nem move around alot? Has it moved before and stung anything?

Thanks! I don't have an anemone, perhaps you are mistaking the torch coral for one?

[slaps self in face] My bad, yeah, I gave a quick glance and didn't realize it was a torch. Still looks great though. Does the clown host with it though?

Thanks! I don't have an anemone, perhaps you are mistaking the torch coral for one?
[slaps self in face] My bad, yeah, I gave a quick glance and didn't realize it was a torch. Still looks great though. Does the clown host with it though?

He has in the past, but is not really attached to it. Right now he's not hosting anything and in the past has either hosted the torch or the montipora (because that's smart).

Archived