Cultivated Reef

May 2009 - Wawawang

Christopher Marks

AdriftQuasar

Congratulations on TOTM! My favorite thing about all the tanks that get featured are the tips on maintainence and setup, this is no exception.

congrats!! nice to see sps dominant in the nano world!

love the pj! one of my favorite fishes! :happy:

Holy mother of SPS! :o

Superb tank. Congrats on the TOTM!

Did I read your lighting setup correctly? You have a T5 fixture for your SPS display and a MH over your sump? O.o

Thanks everyone!

Holy mother of SPS! :o

Superb tank. Congrats on the TOTM!

Did I read your lighting setup correctly? You have a T5 fixture for your SPS display and a MH over your sump? O.o

Yep. Sounds opposite lol. I have a frag area in my sump so it works out well.

d8bd518e-1.jpg

DiverReefer
When I replace my bulbs I will go a bluer route since my corals are good sizes. Now I want to work on their color.

Are these bulbs the "blue upgrade" or the growth phase line-up?

ATI Blue Special, ATI Actinic Blue, Fiji Purple, ATI Blue Special, and ATI Blue Plus bulbs
lakshwadeep
whoa sorry to hijack but when did tigahboy come back?!

I think with the NR.com birthday giveaway thread. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
RandomTabby

Absolutely gorgeous! And extremely inspiring! I am very jealous of your beautiful sps, and your camera (some of those shots are amazing!)

I am wondering where you bought your "$12 battery powered pump that will automatically turn on if it notices the power is out"?

Absolutely gorgeous! And extremely inspiring! I am very jealous of your beautiful sps, and your camera (some of those shots are amazing!)

I am wondering where you bought your "$12 battery powered pump that will automatically turn on if it notices the power is out"?

Thanks. the backup pump is "Silent Air B11 Air Pump" google that and you will find it.

I copied and pasted the verbage below.

"Life insurance for your fish- the bubbles go ON when the power goes OFF! This battery powered air pump is a must for your precious aquarium fish. The pump automatically turns on when it detects no A.C. electricity, providing your fish with life-saving aeration during a power-outage."

• 4 weeks later...

Archived