Coral Vue Hydros

Vic's Random Photography

Withers

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

depending on which way the rocks are facing you could get some killer sunrise/sunset shots. It looks like the midday light on all the faces was rather harsh.

Holy #### hey!

No reef tanks for now. I have all the equipment I need for a 20 gallon, but we sold our house right before I set it up, so now we're living at my parents and it's just not worth setting it up at the moment. Hopefully in the next few months I'll have another one up :)

Holy #### hey!

No reef tanks for now. I have all the equipment I need for a 20 gallon, but we sold our house right before I set it up, so now we're living at my parents and it's just not worth setting it up at the moment. Hopefully in the next few months I'll have another one up :)

Awesome. I'll be looking forward to it. And it's good seeing at least some familiar "faces" around still. :)

Well welcome back! There's still quite a few people around from '04, but they're mostly in the Lounge at this point.

Beautiful. They have almost a metallic look to them.

I don't think I've watched a sunrise in several years. I used to get up at 4am every morning when I first got into photography. :eek:

I photographed one last year and I was like, well I probably won't do this very often

maybe if my sunrise was as nice at Vics I would have a different opinion

Maybe I'll try out my correct ISO settings on a nice East Coast sunrise for ya'll.

Nice shots Jason. How was the fishing?

Bad :( We only caught 3 stripers and we were out for 6 hours. I should've just stayed at the condo and fly fished from the dock.

You know, the more I see this white with black accents look the more I like it. Take for instance the new Mazda3 - in white with black leather and trim? Hot.

Oh yeah, and nice photos too. ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I'm definitely going to be pursuing it more in the next few months hopefully. I need to get the Canon 10-22 UWA lens and I'm pooling money to build a rig :D Thanks for the compliments guys :)

• 3 weeks later...

Tried to get some lightning shots for the first time tonight. It took me about 4 minutes worth of shooting to figure out that my lens had fogged up, so most of them turned out like crap, but I did manage to get one I'm happy with :)

3779111501_7d3e7450aa_o.jpg

3779920530_fcdfe7ff17_o.jpg

3779920720_5a0e97623a_o.jpg

And the good one. This is one strike of lightning, BTW. It's rare that we get this good of a lightning storm in my area.

3779921044_69ed215852_o.jpg

Archived