Innovative Marine Aquariums

$5 Shipping!

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

From now until we lose our shirts and have to stop, Reef Cleaners is offering $5 Priority Mail. Please make sure to only select Priority Mail critters though or there will be delays in processing your order.

You will find the $5 shipping option during checkout at www.reefcleaners.org

From now until we lose our shirts and have to stop, Reef Cleaners is offering $5 Priority Mail. Please make sure to only select Priority Mail critters though or there will be delays in processing your order.

You will find the $5 shipping option during checkout at www.reefcleaners.org

how do we know what is priority critters?

• 3 months later...

this thread was bumped from April, shipping is $7.50 now, but we can send out free stuff that would more than cover the $2.50 if you say "send free stuff" in the comments field.

john

nor_cal_nano
that is why John is the best ladies and gentlemen.

+1... John is the shizz. Don't trip on the 2.50 extra for shipping. He'll more than make up for it.

Can you see your macros in my Sig John...? :P

nor_cal_nano
Oh nice, they put in some great color. Green really pops in your tank. What do you have 50/50?

yeah. Stock pc 10k and actinic. -_-

looks nice with the 50/50. reds dont pop as much with the blue, but the greens look real nice. well I got to get myself under the water soon. wish me luck today, the seas are ROUGH. :)

I want to work for NOAA by the way. They forecasted 2 to 3 foot seas (nice) yesterday and today. Waves are bigger than me though when I am out there....maybe I shrank. :) Would be nice to have a job where you can mess up and just blame the unpredictability of the weather. :)

j/k NOAA people, you guys are great!

(most of the time)

Archived