Top Shelf Aquatics

RENDOG'S 5.5 Gallon Pico

RENDOG

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
omg nice zoos let me know what ya want to frag them :bowdown:

I've already received messages for them! They are really really nice in person. I'm not sure what they are called?

• 2 weeks later...

As of Last Saturday, all but 2 of my Zoa frags have Zoa-Pox.

One colony of 12 heads has lost 2 of them. Almost all frags are not opening up. I'm a bit upset.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Zoa Pox wiped out half of my Zoo's so i'm no longer buying them. I've added some Rics and Blasto...pics will follow.

I also added another bar of LED's.

FTS

100_4955.jpg

What's left of my Zoos...the 2 frags on the right bottom are dying of Zoa Pox

100_4956.jpg

The Yuma is really nice

100_4957.jpg

Another Yuma and some Rics

100_4958.jpg

THe Elegance has moved from the flow...i need to move it back to the center

100_4959.jpg

I need to figure out what i'm going to do with the light setup.

100_4960.jpg

100_4961.jpg

• 2 months later...

I have a very large outbreak of red/brown flatworms.

Does anyone have experience using flatworm exit? I tried just letting nature run its course but it's been like 3 months and no changes.

I seem to use it in every new tank I have, just follow the directions and do a 20 percent water change after wards and you'll be fine.

• 5 months later...
FishFreak77

You have a very nice tank! I also have a strip of those Powerbrite LEDs on my 2.5 gallon. I am thinking of getting another stip to add on. Have you had good growth with them?

You have a very nice tank! I also have a strip of those Powerbrite LEDs on my 2.5 gallon. I am thinking of getting another stip to add on. Have you had good growth with them?

Thanks....yes but make sure you are adding the 10K whites and not all Actinics.

That sucks to hear about the zoa pox. I have heard only zoanthids get them, but palys will be safe. Did you try a furan 2 dip? I have heard alot of good things about furan 2.

Looking good. You're getting some nice zoas! You gotta do something with the lamps. You need to raise them a little cause looks like the strips come with narrow optics and the light spread is a little poor. Plus blending the color will be hard that close to the water surface. If you're handy try switching some LEDs from one to other so you have a Blue, White, Blue pattern. Sorry if it has been said before. Just picture read the thread.

• 1 year later...

Archived