Coral Vue Hydros

April 2009 - SeeDemTails

Christopher Marks

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah! Yipee! Congrats SeeDemTails!!!

So happy to see someone I noe win the NTOM!!! And yes, I gonna say the same old things nice tank, beautiful fishes and pics.

But you and your tank deserved it as it is really nice and well maintain as always :happy:

And you are my inspiration ok! Is not easy to be NTOM for more than one forum and you have done it and I am so proud of you. Truly shows that you've got what it takes! :happy:

ugh, that's the ugliest tank I've ever seen.

lol jk. when I get the itch and put a tabling acropora in my new 47g you'll be the first one I PM for advice. :flower:

Its about time Congratulations i thought that your tank would have been Tank of the month a while ago

looks great Christel

Congrats SDT! One of my favorite tanks on NR! One of these days I'll figure out SPS like you have, but until then I can continue to be jealous!

Keep it up!

SeeDemTails

Thanks for the compiments everyone, and inTank clown. :D

You really do have a nice tank too j'field, I show it to people all the time, and then tell them its on the other side of the planet!

eddiecorrea

Looks great. I was disappointed at first because you have a tang in there but now that I read he is moving that is great. Good work.

SeeDemTails

The tang wanst crammed into that space, it used to be smaller than the clownfish. Besides....

I also wanted to share that the Tang is scheduled to move to a 180g tank in a resturaunt here in Daytona Beach. He was going to be moved last week, but he has been such a big part of my tank he also deserved to featured in my reef profile so I postponed it until after the shots were taken. I raised that little beat up half dead guy from a half dollar sized tang to the show fish he is today.

Proper space for a fish is an opinion. My fish are extremly healthy and I have access to dozens of tanks to put the fish in, and it happens to be going into a very nice one. I raised the fish from a half dollar sized fish, that was brought to me barely alive and beat up. I not only saved it, but raised it into the beautiful fish it is today, and will continue to take care of the fish in its new home as well.

congratulations, sdt!!

...although, y'know, i was a little disappointed in the lack of um, "tang" pics. :naughtydance:

:P

seriously though, a well-deserved congrats! *thumbsup!*

Beautiful tank SDT!

Starting to "Mix" my reef with SPS, LPS, and softies so yours is definitly an inspiration!

How often do you frag everything?

Archived