Innovative Marine Aquariums

cuboy's thank you / hate you thread.

cuboy

Hello,

If you have sold anything or bought anything from me, please leave a note. Please be honest, this thread is to either scare some buyers off or put their mind at ease.

If there was an issue on your transaction, please contact me personally to see if we can come up with a solution before posting any horrific story.

I recently bought a picotope from Cuboy at a very reasonable price. Not only that but it was shipped very fast and was packaged as good or better than it would from an online store and the glass tank recieved absolutely no damage. Thanks again.

Bought the 12" dual satellite from cuboy. Great seller and super nice guy! Shipped package at his extra expense. Packing was done extremely well and well made me "lol" when I opened up the box. Shipped fast, thank you!

• 1 month later...
Bought the 12" dual satellite from cuboy. Great seller and super nice guy! Shipped package at his extra expense. Packing was done extremely well and well made me "lol" when I opened up the box. Shipped fast, thank you!

lol it wasn't cheap shipping it to Hawaii either. Had to make sure it would survive the trip. =]

Recently picked up received a tank for free from Cuboy. He even dropped it off for me. Thanks for the business and giving to the community.

Item came exactly how he described, free but dirty, quick to clean and the glass was flawless afterward.

pm'ed you cuboy

I am assuming there wasn't an issue, since I have not heard back since the last time we spoke - 05/22/09. So case solved!

• 3 months later...

Archived