Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

GB Vortech Mp40w gen 2 and Mp20 ( new box version )

darthvader

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
Per vendor - usually if you send payment early during the day, you would get tracking number right away. But if you send payment later during the day, you would get a reply email stating your order would be ship out tomorrow. For some that send payment really late after business hour, you would get tracking the next day.

This way, the buyers are not too worry because they didn't get a reply from the vendor.

Makes sense. I did pay late in the day and I did get the email, just no tracking.

Very good then.

Thanks for setting this up Darth. B)

According to my vendor he is currently out of mp20, so whoever ordering mp20; it will be drop ship from ecotech marine. The GB price still be honor and your order will be process right away.

This also explain why you didn't get any tracking. Please note ecotech marine will ship out right away so there is nothing to worry. If you need tracking please contact the vendor directly or pm me with your email; I will help you.

Thanks

i just got my MP20, got it all hooked up but i cant decided which mode to use. many of you say Reefcrest but i feel like its not moving very much water. I have it on as high as it goes.

i just got my MP20, got it all hooked up but i cant decided which mode to use. many of you say Reefcrest but i feel like its not moving very much water. I have it on as high as it goes.

same here...I think the reefcrest seems more a low flow mode..the lagoon mode seems MUCH more powerful of a mode..I kinda had to dial it back in that mode cause my Chips acro was about 9" away from the pump and its polyps where getting BLASTED..i was worried it was going to damage it...I still havnt found a setting i like the best..so far lagoon seems pretty good.

my vendor just inform me that there is a smaller verson MP10 coming out soon. If enough people request and show interest he can start a pre-order link for you guys. With nano-reef.com permission of course.

Needreefunds
According to my vendor he is currently out of mp20, so whoever ordering mp20; it will be drop ship from ecotech marine. The GB price still be honor and your order will be process right away.

This also explain why you didn't get any tracking. Please note ecotech marine will ship out right away so there is nothing to worry. If you need tracking please contact the vendor directly or pm me with your email; I will help you.

Thanks

Well, how about that. Its already here. :P

What a cool pump! B) B)

Once again, Thanks Darth!

my vendor just inform me that there is a smaller verson MP10 coming out soon. If enough people request and show interest he can start a pre-order link for you guys. With nano-reef.com permission of course.

wow, darth, how big tank will the mp10 be used in? less than 20G? should I wait for it for my 34G? I missed StanD's group buy last time.

my post got deleted. it wasnt that inappropriate. the new pump is awesome. thanks darth. i keep switching between reefcrest and lagoon. i cant decide. im too lazy to set long or short pulse.

I think MP10 is only good for 5-20 gal tank max, I don't think it's good for any larger than 30 gal.

As you see mp20 is rated up to 70 gal, but the power is a little weak. I don't think it's good for 50 or 60 gal tank. Unless you add additional flow.

wow, darth, how big tank will the mp10 be used in? less than 20G? should I wait for it for my 34G? I missed StanD's group buy last time.

I think you should get mp20, don't wait. Today is the last day.

Catch this GB in the last minute, like all of you were, I am getting excited and waiting for the delivery. Hopefully, it will be here soon.

just checked the MP10's spec, the flow rate is not as weak as I throught, the maximum is 1575, mp20 is 2000. Is it kind of similar to mp20......

Yes I just saw that...very impressive.

I'd be interested in an MP10, it looks like they added it today. Can we get a GB going on that?

if you can get the okay from the mods/site owner I will ask my vendor.

Archived