Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Foo's Nano Wave 9

CL_

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, my car gets 36 mpg highway

lucky. mine gets 29 on a good day. and good days never happen cause i have a lead foot.

Well... now you know. :happy:

:lol:

lucky. mine gets 29 on a good day. and good days never happen cause i have a lead foot.

isn't it fun like that? :lol:

that rock will be sick

i have same tank and love it

Yasha haze goby and sexy shrimp in it so far with large CUC to help with hair algae

Waiting on pair of pom poms and pistol shrimp then its coral time!

clwatkins i presume? if so, haha you joined the reef scene, i love it more than planteds :). I (ktsgolfer on the plantedtank forums) kinda dropped outta the planted tank scene. only have a do!aqua 6in cube with mini pellia, petites, and moss. I currently have a 20l with 10g sump and waiting on a ADA 30-C which will be picked up friday :P good luck with the build! Ill be keeping up! :D

that rock will be sick

i have same tank and love it

Yasha haze goby and sexy shrimp in it so far with large CUC to help with hair algae

Waiting on pair of pom poms and pistol shrimp then its coral time!

Yeah, hopefully I will be able to order it soon.

clwatkins i presume? if so, haha you joined the reef scene, i love it more than planteds :). I (ktsgolfer on the plantedtank forums) kinda dropped outta the planted tank scene. only have a do!aqua 6in cube with mini pellia, petites, and moss. I currently have a 20l with 10g sump and waiting on a ADA 30-C which will be picked up friday :P good luck with the build! Ill be keeping up! :D

How did you know? My avatar? :P

dude its a plantedtank gathering in your thread :P

oh, pm me on here from now on i rarely get on TPT, im about 90% converted to the dark side..

dude its a plantedtank gathering in your thread :P

oh, pm me on here from now on i rarely get on TPT, im about 90% converted to the dark side..

haha, I still have to have my planted aquarium fix. The blue is good, but so is the green :P

Oh, and I'm ordering reefcleaners rock instead. I'm in no rush to get my tank cycled. I just need to get a little bit of lr to seed it...

NanoReefNovice
Ok, I read on reefcleaners that they ship on mondays. I just got an email from the guy saying that he is shipping tomorrow :D

Thats seems to be johns style, under promise and over deliver.

haha yeah your avatar gave u away. i hardly got the PT forums now lol!

haha

Can't wait to see your reefcleaners rock. I am thinking about using it to fill the 75g when it comes time.

Yeah, me too. It should make an awesome scape. I ordered twice as much as I needed to have a better selection for the scape, to get free shipping ( shipping wasn't much anyway) and have some left-overs for a possible 2nd scape

Thats seems to be johns style, under promise and over deliver.

I like his style :D

huskerdan25

I just purchased this and I am excited about getting back into this hobby. For more than a year I had a nano (12g Aquapod) but I never ended up putting coral, just some inverts, a couple of fish and CUC. But, this time, I am going for it. I had a very stable system the whole time but now that I have had that experience, I will be much meticulous about caring for my system. Will be documenting everything and staying on top of it.

I look forward to following your adventure with this great little AIO aquarium while I slowly get my system up.

Good luck with yours!

Dan

I just purchased this and I am excited about getting back into this hobby. For more than a year I had a nano (12g Aquapod) but I never ended up putting coral, just some inverts, a couple of fish and CUC. But, this time, I am going for it. I had a very stable system the whole time but now that I have had that experience, I will be much meticulous about caring for my system. Will be documenting everything and staying on top of it.

I look forward to following your adventure with this great little AIO aquarium while I slowly get my system up.

Good luck with yours!

Dan

grassyass

I got two liitle chunks of rubble when I was at the lfs today. They have some good coralline growth on them. There is some nice red coralline on one of them :). They will be used to seed the br once it gets here.

today I discovered a tiny feather duster on one of the pieces of rubble. I think I read somewhere a long time ago that you can buy little critters online that you can add to a tank with dead rock and they will populate the rock. Am I remembering wrong/

I have heard of 'dead' rock getting seeded with live rock but I never heard of artificially seeding 'dead' rock. Worth a google search soooooooooo...........click here

LAWLZES!

I meant to do a search, but I had to mow the yard and forgot ;)

NanoReefNovice
No pics, no proof. :D

^ ohhhh!. Yea i wanna see. :) Sea hares are really cool but seem to always get stuck up in equipment and die eventually

Archived