SaltCritters.com

Foo's Nano Wave 9

CL_

yeah, I originally typed that but I didn't want anyone to think "N" instead of "n"

dude N scapes are awesome...

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lets see a list of goodies :)
a bucket of reef crystals, a koralia 1, 20 lbs of ocean direct live sand, and a hydor flo.

That's all for now. I ran out of money :lol:

that seems to happen a lot with fish tanks... :D

yep, that's why I was trying to sell my rocks that I have. I'm debating selling my left over manzanita too, but idk.

heyyyyyyyooo. PM this guy with a list please ;)

so what are the dimensions on this tank?

pm you? list? lol. anyway, it's like 16 x somethin x 14 I think

16 wide? get a 16" sunpod :bling:

I know :haha: Too bad they don't make them anymore. I might just get a fishneedit mh, but that will have to wait for a while. I am going to try the stock lighting first. :mellow:

next on my list is that fishneedit MH :D around christmas time i hope to upgrade to a 60P or something, do 70W MH and supplement with some T5's. now that'd be straight pimping.

I'm also going to need some rubble for this tank to seed my base rock that I will probably be ordering sometime soon.

next on my list is that fishneedit MH :D around christmas time i hope to upgrade to a 60P or something, do 70W MH and supplement with some T5's. now that'd be straight pimping.

haha! Now that'd be sweet! :o

fill it up!! :scarry:

I know! I know! I need a refractometer, but like I said, I ran out of mula :o

Jobs are great...

but, I don't have one

<_<

Yay the photos are back :) I plan on getting the final stuff that I need tomorrow so that I can order some rock and get this set up already!

i have a 16.5" sunpod if your interested 150 + shipping

wow, awesome, but I don't have the money ATM. I bet it's sold by now anyway.

btw, I finally got some water. It's mixing right now.

lol. I went to hd, to get some jugs to carry the water. I got one 5 gallon jug for $12. I go up to pay and the dude says "you can get this for free if you sign up for a home depot credit card" So I asked if I could get another one for free, and he said yes. Then I said "how much can I get for free?" "$25" so I asked how much I had left and he said $1.31. So I asked if I could get a drink and he said sure get a couple. So in the end I got 2-5 gallon jugs and two full throttles for free. Now we just need to cancel the credit card. Not a bad deal if you ask me. :lockdown:

NanoReefNovice
I got one 5 gallon jug for $12.

12 bucks for a jug? :o Good thing you got all that free. B)

cant wait for pics. :happydance:

Archived