Cultivated Reef

Shipping bags

yeast

I am shipping small frags (1" x 1" bases, sometimes tall if caulastrea or SPS). Should I go with 2 or 3mil bags? What size?

I was thinking either 3 or 4" x 10", so I can tie them up easily. How are these?

http://www.uline.ca/Grp_3/Poly-Bags-FlatOpen

2ml is fine. I'm sure you know to double bag. If you ship a lot, an impulse sealer is worth the investment. No leaks that way. I love mine.

2ml is fine. I'm sure you know to double bag. If you ship a lot, an impulse sealer is worth the investment. No leaks that way. I love mine.

A sealer is an awesome investment, you never have to worry about a shipment leaking. I shouldnt say never but the chances are very slim

Ok, 2mil, double bagged. We'll see how this goes and maybe I will get a sealer at some point. What about the size of the bag itself?

well those size would be fine but if you only want to buy a few bags i have a whole lot of them for sale if you are inerested

IMG_2054.jpg

Uline 3x12' 3mil frag bags (these thing are great for frag shipping) $10 for 100 (5 available) shipped

IMG_2053.jpg

Uline 6x18" 4 mil bags (high quality very thick great for shipping) $15 for 100 (5 available) shipped

Archived