inTank Media Baskets

10 gal $1141.40 NEW PICS PAGE 4

patrick1234

Nope but you could at least reduce the populations of crab and other things so they won't disappear as fast especially in a 10g system.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Five crabs and that many snails competing for food in a 10g is sure to end in plenty deaths, yes they're all cute to watch wiggle around and piiinch things but to keep everything happy some sacrifices to that list must be made, especially since your throwing bigger snails in there with the 40 something smaller ones.

patrick1234
Five crabs and that many snails competing for food in a 10g is sure to end in plenty deaths, yes they're all cute to watch wiggle around and piiinch things but to keep everything happy some sacrifices to that list must be made, especially since your throwing bigger snails in there with the 40 something smaller ones.

Ok so how about 1.crab and cut the snail pop in half?

patrick1234
Tagging along for what looks like a wonderful build thread. More pics. More pics!!!

Hey thanks guys... I just got a bunch of stuff in frome Foster and Smith pics to follow after I get back home going to go get a new pane of glass ;)

patrick1234

Ok so I went to cheek out the new refractomometer frome doctor foster and smith and look at this

IMG_1525.jpg

IMG_1526.jpg

But I just got off with customer care and they are sending me a new one paid shiping and they are paying for the old one to go back.

Other pics

the new glass wall :lockdown::haha:

IMG_1522.jpg

IMG_1523.jpg

IMG_1524.jpg

I admire you for allowing 1% of your budget for the tank.

Maybe he's saying the cost of the actual 10g tank is about 1% of the total amount spent on the system.

patrick1234

Ok so to day I add the egg crate and a actual bulk head and some lock line

Now filed with salt water and sand I have a over night package comeing frome foster and smith with the 24 pouds of live rock plus REEFCLEANERS.com is sending me 10 pouds of dry rock for it. And the much need pics

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1532.jpg

IMG_1533.jpg

IMG_1534.jpg

patrick1234

Ok so after washing the rock with 45 gallons of fresh salt water I add some to the tank and the rest is hanging out in another 10 gal tank of mine

IMG_1537.jpg

IMG_1538.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

IMG_1540.jpg

the rock on the front right and the rock with the big orange spunge is not part of the live rock foster and smith shiped it is frome my local pet shop.

• 2 weeks later...
masterbuilder

I really like your tank. I think it would look good if you removed these two rocks and/or take that rock up on top left and drop it down in the crack between the rock and false wall as a shelf for corals. Could take the big rock on the bottom left and lay it flat, sticking out of the cave as another place to mount some corals.

Didnt think we would start re-doing your tank did ya...lol. Like they say...opinions are like a$$&oles...everyone has one.

IMG_1547.jpg

Paleoreef103
Didnt think we would start re-doing your tank did ya...lol. Like they say...opinions are like a$$&oles...everyone has one.

Nice.

Archived