Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

BibleSue - in a word - AMAZING!

Deleted User 6

Deleted User 6

Just bought a 150w retro from BibleSue and the transaction went very smoothly. Thanks so much! See it in action in my build thread :)

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. I looks good on your tank. You were great to work with. I'm glad you PO finally got it to you.

I don't think anyone has ever had anything negative to say about Sue. She is an asset to the world. :)

Thanks! You haven't talked to my hubby & kids have you? I daily ask God to expose the ugly parts of me & help me change them. I'm glad you see some progress. :P

Deleted User 6
Well, there was that one time she stole some of my M&M's and tried to blame it on the kids....

We know one thing she's not good at then. Lying. :P

We know one thing she's not good at then. Lying. :P

Well, it wasn't totally implausible, the kids DO like M&M's....

But the chocolate smears on her lips gave her away. :P

:haha: :haha: :haha:

You thought I believed you, didn't you. ;)

Well, it wasn't totally implausible, the kids DO like M&M's....

But the chocolate smears on her lips gave her away. :P

You thought I believed you, didn't you. ;)

I'm stocked up with M&M's plain & peanut for Spring Break! Get well & get over here! It is beautiful! Sunday afternoon on the pond is just what you need! That & steal/sharing chocolate! :D

• 4 weeks later...

I will second that BibleSue is top notch. Her service has far surpassed anybody or any company I have bought from. Imagine your highest expectations; she will surpass it.

• 3 weeks later...

MamaSue sent me some frags as a prize for winning the March dare contest, and boy did she send some nice stuff. Best packaging job too! Thanks, girly. :happy:

Atlantis Reef

bows to Bible Sue !!!! She was a frag swapper for me in a secret frag swap and WOW now if I could just get people to do it again

Archived