SaltCritters.com

Lani's 40 Breeder

Lalani

the 15 is repurposed eh? to what?

:ninja:

Almost enough saltwater in the tank now..... Might go rinse out the sand in a bit and dump that in..

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's going to be a great tank Lani!

I think i've decided that if i ever upgrade, i'll go for a 40 breeder. I like that they're deep and not completely huge! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Have fun! :D

No sump? I can't blame you. Experts dont need the extra water volume to make l337

says the guy who can't keep anything more than mushrooms alive....

jk kray, i couldn't resist that one.

I think i've decided that if i ever upgrade, i'll go for a 40 breeder. I like that they're deep and not completely huge! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Sweet, I really love the size and dimensions of this tank. You would love it!

That setosa should be nice and high right in the middle!

When I get around to actually cutting the rock... I might make one of those magnets to hold it onto the back wall.

Lanis' just got it like that.

:unsure:

Nick's Reef

looks good lani, now where's the sand and rock? Gonna let me beat ya? Tank will be filled up next weekend, better hurry! :P

looks good lani, now where's the sand and rock? Gonna let me beat ya? Tank will be filled up next weekend, better hurry! :P

Tank is full of saltwater... and sand. Might do the tank transfer on Sunday. :D

Howdy

Yo

Holy Cow Lani, I miss your thread for 2 days and there's 300 new pages !!!!!

I just love your stand. You did an awesome job. I like how high it is too. Really sweet. :D

AdriftQuasar

I think I have to buy a 40 breeder now too. All my favorite 20H's have turned into 40B's. I'm so proud to see everyone growing up.

I think I have to buy a 40 breeder now too. All my favorite 20H's have turned into 40B's. I'm so proud to see everyone growing up.

:D

What's go'in on here?

Oh hi, sugar, not much!

holy shizzle, i made lani's sig!

all because of my love of obscure 90s electronic dance music...

:D

Nothing new to report on the tank.... the water should be up to temp and the transfer might commence tomorrow..... :scarry:

Needreefunds
Nothing new to report on the tank.... the water should be up to temp and the transfer might commence tomorrow..... :scarry:

Might??

Nope, no good. Its already wet and warm, now get on it girl !

;)

Archived