Top Shelf Aquatics

For Sale: 20" Sunpod

ssirishpride

ssirishpride

I am selling my SunPod because I am going to start my 40B. This is the second one that I purchased. I used this one for less than a year, and just recently started using it again. It is in pristine condition. All the original packaging is present, as is the dual timer. I also purchased 3 Pulserite bulbs within the last 30 days 2) 20k 1) 14k and have been using one of the 20k's for about 2 weeks the other 20k is unused and the 14k has less than 1 week of use. I'll include which ever bulb you want. I tried using the hanging kit a while back (I made a mess of it and can't convince my wife that the pendant style is sheik) so it is not included. $350.00 Pick-up in Lombard Illinois. Pictures to follow if there is interest.

Have a 4 bulb 36 inch tek with good bulbs and legs if meet in milwaukee and tose some cash on top i would trade maybe.....

ssirishpride

^ Bump for a price break and free shipping. ^ $300 and I'll pay to ship it anywhere in the lower 48.

gulfsurfer101

I'm interested in the spare bulbs you have left over. PM me with a brandname for both and a price if you want to sell them.

Scott Riemer

Hardware Classifieds Rules:

Unsolicited negative or argumentative comments about items for sale, or prices of items, are not permissible. Violation of this rule may result in revocation of classified forum access, suspension of posting ability, or account suspension.

If you do not like the price, move along.

ssirishpride

A reduction in price has been authorized by the management...... $275.00 and the shipping is still free anywhere in The lower 48.

• 2 weeks later...
How many watts is yours?
250 and it's a beauty.
more like the 250W Pro that goes for over $400 new...

Nice fixture and nice price...

free bump for fellow Chicagoland Reefer...!

ssirishpride

1 sale is pending. I will respond to PM's tonight when I get home from work and update the status. Thanks everyone.

Archived