SaltCritters.com

W1dude's Large Cube! @ My NEW HOUSE!

w1dude

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

i was just reading...on that other site, someone had a problem like yours, and they were instructed by the manufacturer of theyre ballasts to ground theyre reflectors....enough emi was being passed off to disrupt his tv's. worth a shot, right??

• 2 weeks later...
Paleoreef103
Cool! You could always put the two koralias on a wavemaker.

Don't do this! Koralias like the ones you have are not meant to be put on a wavemaker and will most likely die from the constant on off of a wavemaker. They make controllable koralias like the ones that Evil has in his thread, but the controller is expensive AND you have to use special koralias that fit to them. Unless you get a deal like evil did, the price of a 2 koralia wavecontroller with pumps and a MP40 is a wash and at that point I think it'd make more sense to just get an MP40.

where are the updates??

:naughtydance:

Ill try to take some pics tonight and post!

Paleo: Thanks for the info! Its funny you just wrote this, because I found this out right before I read your post!

Don't do this! Koralias like the ones you have are not meant to be put on a wavemaker and will most likely die from the constant on off of a wavemaker. They make controllable koralias like the ones that Evil has in his thread, but the controller is expensive AND you have to use special koralias that fit to them. Unless you get a deal like evil did, the price of a 2 koralia wavecontroller with pumps and a MP40 is a wash and at that point I think it'd make more sense to just get an MP40.

koralias can be put on a wavemaker, you just have to use a piece of airline tubing on the shaft to keep it back in the housing with the constant on off of the wavemaker.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OK some new pics. I havn't got that much new stuff... I will make a live stock list soon!

IMG_9520.jpg

hitchhiker encrusting monti

IMG_9508.jpg

IMG_9512.jpg

IMG_9511.jpg

IMG_9509.jpg

IMG_9510.jpg

IMG_9506.jpg

IMG_9507.jpg

looks like a bicolor dottyback. Same coloration as a Royal Gramma, but smaller fins, and way more feisty.

demonclownfish

BANGGAI CARDINALS WHERE ARE THEY?????????????????????????? lol you should get some they are AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:D:lol:;):)

Archived