Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Coral Frag Trade Ring

Christopher Marks

I like the part about questioning how to ship corals. How far this has come.

LOL

I'd be in too. That frag site is long gone though...

Nice find Jacob :lol:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would rock if he could set up a seperate web site where people could list their corals and location so they could tell if they are close.

I have to dig up my old film canisters!

Reefmonster
that site already exists and its called www.coral2sell.com

Coral2Sell Sucks, IMO, besides on here you would pretty much KNOW who you are dealing with...It's a crap-shoot with C2S...

What makes it work, though is character, integrity, and honor...all it takes is one bad exchange in the open forum, (Never flame in Forum), to ruin it for alot of people...keep it all in PM's...If you get taken, you have to remember that it's a gamble dealing with "strangers" on the internet, so Caveat Emptor, Buyer, in this case "trader", Beware.

What do I know about it? I admin'ed on a Shaving site and was the Mod of the Buy/Sell/Trade forum. I know alot about how to run a trade forum...it all comes down the the 3 things I mentioned above..Character, Honor, and Integrity.

Without those it won't work. Just my $.02

What makes it work, though is character, integrity, and honor...all it takes is one bad exchange in the open forum, (Never flame in Forum), to ruin it for alot of people...keep it all in PM's...If you get taken, you have to remember that it's a gamble dealing with "strangers" on the internet, so Caveat Emptor, Buyer, in this case "trader", Beware.

Or you can post it on an open forum so that no one else gets taken by scumbag A and douchebag B instead of letting them run free. I disagree that it ruins it for a lot of people, it just ruins it for the scammers.

Reefmonster
Or you can post it on an open forum so that no one else gets taken by scumbag A and douchebag B instead of letting them run free. I disagree that it ruins it for a lot of people, it just ruins it for the scammers.

No. You can post it in the feedback forum. Otherwise the main trade forum gets clouded with people taking sides, flaming, trolling etc, and the "Trades" forum goes to hell. Keep the Trades forum for trades...keep it clean and simple. that's what we'd have a feedback forum for...thread by thread...

Archived