ReefCleaners.org

GB: ReefGeek.com

StanD

It's about that time again for another group buy from Greg at ReefGeek in Southern California. Please visit his site here and post the link to the product you want to purchase on this thread. I'll post the discount pricing - it's based on how many orders we get. If you are from out of state I'm open to shipping items to you.

In order to qualify for the discounts Greg has specified that the GB needs to be ordered/paid/received by one person to make life easier for him. That person is me.

When you post your reply, please include the product link, quantity, your location, and tell me how you plan on paying for the item (cash/PayPal/money order/etc.) I will need to collect payment prior to placing the order. I plan on placing the order mid-March. PM me if you have questions.

For T5: click here

For MH: click here

For VHO: click here

For PC: here

For LED: click here

For Aqua Controllers: click here

Thanks,

Stan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just bought my AC Jr less then 2 weeks ago from them. :angry: So tell me, how much would I have saved.?

I'd have to check as I don't believe that item is discounted per quantity on their website.

Stan

TriggerHappyDude

StanD,

Can you ask Greg about helping me out, I just purchased an ATI 4x24w 24" Powermodule from him.

I think he shipped it on Monday. No chance I could get a discount now? Or the discount refunded?

That sure would help a new reefer out, and probably just allow me to spend more in his store!

Again, already purchased last week.

ATI 24" 4x24w Powermodule

Shipped to: 73162

ATI 39W BLUE + - 2 BULB

ATI 39W AQUABLUE SPECIAL - 1 BULB

ATI 39W PROCOLOR - 1 BULB

Chemi Pure 10 oz - 2 units

PAYPAL

Local pick up????

Archived