Pod Your Reef

GB: VORTECH MP20 & MP40'S

K-MAN

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lakshwadeep
While I'm not defending K-MAN, I looked at StanDs' thread, and nowhere does he disclose who his vendor is. And as far as the details of the sale, it looks identical as to the way K-MAN has his set up. While I probably won't participate in either GB (I just can't justify spending that kind of coin on a pump), it would be worht looking in to especially in this economy. Just my 2 cents. ;)

I don't think he's being secretive, he explains the details. Just shoot him a pm and if you don't like the terms, don't do the deal! BTW, this is the same way the other group buy was set-up.

^^^

Truly a wise poster. I don't mean to offend anyone who voiced concerns, but I think the debate over whether k-man's setup of this group buy was too hysterical. I understand that many posters voiced concern over k-man's short history on this site, but after everyone knows that, there is no reason to carry on the argument. Frankly, I feel some posts in this thread don't seem to be following this rule in good faith:

Unsolicited negative or argumentative comments about items for sale, or prices of items, are not permissible.
^^^

Truly a wise poster. I don't mean to offend anyone who voiced concerns, but I think the debate over whether k-man's setup of this group buy was too hysterical. I understand that many posters voiced concern over k-man's short history on this site, but after everyone knows that, there is no reason to carry on the argument. Frankly, I feel some posts in this thread don't seem to be following this rule in good faith:

I appreciate your observations!

^^^

bringing it up again 2 weeks after everyone finished their voicing their concerns is not also considered argumentative?

Cheez peeps, simmer down.

I participated in StanD's GB and was happy.

That Group Buy is over.

K-Man's GB is still going, for a little while longer at least.

I have not seen one person who has participated in K-man's Group Buy voice any complaints thus far, so I would personally feel good about participating if I hadn't already gotten my Vortech.

lakshwadeep
bringing it up again 2 weeks after everyone finished their voicing their concerns is not also considered argumentative?

I have my board settings to 50 posts per page, so this thread appears on my browser as only two pages long, and the last "concerned" post was on my second page. When I read this thread, I felt you and others had legitimate warnings, but I thought k-man had a catch-22 in that the members who were giving the warnings were also not going to buy from him. I admit that I did not consider how long ago those posts happened (assumed these threads filled up like the lounge or general discussion :D ), and I got carried away in reading the entire argument in one sitting (IMO, the real flames started with post #23-24). With hindsight, I would not have posted since I know fully how arguments often get started by people misinterpreting what others meant as a non-threatening message. ;)

I have my board settings to 50 posts per page, so this thread appears on my browser as only two pages long, and the last "concerned" post was on my second page. When I read this thread, I felt you and others had legitimate warnings, but I thought k-man had a catch-22 in that the members who were giving the warnings were also not going to buy from him. I admit that I did not consider how long ago those posts happened (assumed these threads filled up like the lounge or general discussion :D ), and I got carried away in reading the entire argument in one sitting (IMO, the real flames started with post #23-24). With hindsight, I would not have posted since I know fully how arguments often get started by people misinterpreting what others meant as a non-threatening message. ;)

lol, i was just trolling ya anyway :)

on another subject...

K-MAN actually reminds me a lot of Sonny from Mr. Coral

lakshwadeep

Also, k-man I sent you a PM for a mp20. I'm not sure how I can tell if you inbox is full, but the message tracking shows it was read immediately after I sent it. :unsure:

Archived