Top Shelf Aquatics

GB: VORTECH MP20 & MP40'S

K-MAN

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lakshwadeep
could you pm me the price for the 20 and the 40 please? still not sure what one I want/need. thanks.

They are the same pump (motor), but they use different drivers and the mp40w operates at a faster RPM (meaning a louder operation sound). The mp40w's driver allows pumps to communicate wirelessly to each other, but that's not helpful if you only have one pump. So, basically you just have to check if the maximum GPH (2000 for the mp20 vs 3000 for the mp40w) is enough for your tank's size. Also, you can buy the mp20 now and later on upgrade the driver to the mp40w for roughly the same difference in price between the two pumps.

So it seems like StanD's vendor is finally matching our GB price now...well my vendor will match [edited] whatever price that vendor is offering the pumps at!!! This is still the best deal. Ask those who have already purchased through this GB. Fast shipping, easy transaction, no worries!!! Take advantage now

1. Does the paypal payment go directly the vendor?

2. Does the invoice price reflect the same amount paid?

Thanks.

lakshwadeep
1. Does the paypal payment go directly the vendor?

2. Does the invoice price reflect the same amount paid?

Thanks.

In my case, yes and yes. You may have to email the vendor to get the tracking number for shipping (in my case, they were gone from the store for a couple of days).

eddiecorrea

I sent a PM to you like an hour ago and no response. Can someone please post the prices here as he will not respond to my PM.

Scott Riemer
I sent a PM to you like an hour ago and no response. Can someone please post the prices here as he will not respond to my PM.

They cannot post the price. If you're not interested in sending PM, move along. Some people have other things going on in their lives, be patient and wait for a response.

eddiecorrea
They cannot post the price. If you're not interested in sending PM, move along.

Did you even read my post? Obviously not because I said I already sent him a PM. I want to do this but I want to order ASAP and not wait for ever.

Did you even read my post? Obviously not because I said I already sent him a PM. I want to do this but I want to order ASAP and not wait for ever.

Wow people, I am in law school...lol

PM will be sent now

Patience my young Padawan

Scott Riemer

Did you read my whole post?

Archived