ReefCleaners.org

GB: VORTECH MP20 & MP40'S

K-MAN

for those who joined the GB, just curious how much the price for the mp20 was and who was the vendor. just so I know in case I join the next GB.

thanks.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why so secretive???

I would be more interested in this deal if the details were clearly disclosed up front.

Just tell us..... How much are the pumps????.....

I don't think he's being secretive, he explains the details. Just shoot him a pm and if you don't like the terms, don't do the deal! BTW, this is the same way the other group buy was set-up.

cant post it publicly because it cant be advertised for that price i dont think. aka the PM-age of the price. If i am thinking correctly.

BumbleBeeJBG

Well I got mine yesterday. It's a little noisy, have to call the manufacturer I think.. these things are supposed to be silent right?

Well I got mine yesterday. It's a little noisy, have to call the manufacturer I think.. these things are supposed to be silent right?

you have to adjust it on the glass while its running to get any vibrations from it to stop. Thats how I saw them doing it on the video.

http://vimeo.com/2214677

So never heard when does this GB end?

If you got the mp40w. It should make a low whirring noiset until the pump passes the 75% power. I have two and I have it one reefcrest mode at 100% and it makes a reving whirring noise as the output changes. It isn't silent.

BumbleBeeJBG

Mine has a constant "buzz" while on, whether it's connected to the glass portion or not, no matter what it's doing. I had the "wobbling" thudding-like sound, that was easily fixable by moving it on the glass.

The manual says it becomes quieter as it breaks in.

Shipped To: BAYSIDE, NY, US

Shipped/Billed On: 03/06/2009

Service: GROUND

Special Instructions: SIGNATURE REQUIRED

Weight: 5.00 Lbs

Well something is coming! Taking bets, your options are:

1) MP20

2) Anthrax

3) Letterbomb

4) Copious amounts of cocaine with a note stating, "the police will be there in 30 seconds, let's see if you can dispose of this in time"

5) A 5 lb paper weight that says, "pwnt"

lol, Pm on price

Hey everyone. Sorry I have been in the process of moving over the last 2 days -- Overwhelming!! But i'm all moved in and in the process of setting up my new tank once everything is unpacked. I am responding to all my messages now from a coffee shop wi-fi, my internet will be hooked up tomorrow. feel free to call me if anyone has any questions regarding the GB, and yes it is still going on

Steven Kahana

321-277-0498

OK everyone, finally got my internet up and running at the new apartment. sorry for any delays with responses. The vendor is keeping the GB open for a little bit longer! PM me for the info and thank you for everyone who already took advantage of the GB!!!

Archived