ReefCleaners.org

GB: VORTECH MP20 & MP40'S

K-MAN

So I just confirmed the prices. We just need to put together 10 people who want to purchase. These are coming from an authorized dealer. the way it would work is you give me your paypal info and the dealer will send you an invoice and ship directly to you. Discounts for those who purchase more then 1. both MP20 & 40's are available as well as a 3 battery backup units. Lets all help eachother get the best possible deal we can by buying together!!!

PM me for prices....You wont believe how low they are

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you realize that group buy ends Saturday? Maybe K-man was just trying to get another one started for people that won't be able to make the 28th deadline. I know I am one of those people and I have a seen a few other comments around about not being able to take advantage of the other GB by the 28th. Regardless, thanks K-Man, you didn't have to make the effort to set this up.

And you realize that group buy ends Saturday? Maybe K-man was just trying to get another one started for people that won't be able to make the 28th deadline. I know I am one of those people and I have a seen a few other comments around about not being able to take advantage of the other GB by the 28th. Regardless, thanks K-Man, you didn't have to make the effort to set this up.

Sure do.

er1c_the_reefer

location where you are would be nice; i prob wouldn't do it unless you're local, esp since i dunno you. pm me with prices plz.

Dude...it appears your inbox is full....tried to PM you. Please let me know when you can receive PMs again as I have a couple questions for you.

I apologize to everyone who was unable to get in touch with me yesterday! Everyone will have answers to their questions this afternoon and my inbox has been cleaned so i can again recieve PM's.

Thanks for including the link to your reefsanctuary thread in your PM back to me. The problem is...I don't know you and I don't know those who have commented in that thread in support of your GB. So, naturally, I'm skeptical about that. Also, the fact that you don't supply the name of the vendor doesn't help to ease my skepticism. You're probably a good guy, but I'm not sure a $35 price break is worth the risk without knowing all of the details ahead of time. Purchases of this dollar amount should include full disclosure of those things up front..or at least in a PM response. Maybe this is the way that some GBs work...I don't know as I haven't been involved in one before.

Thanks for including the link to your reefsanctuary thread in your PM back to me. The problem is...I don't know you and I don't know those who have commented in that thread in support of your GB. So, naturally, I'm skeptical about that. Also, the fact that you don't supply the name of the vendor doesn't help to ease my skepticism. You're probably a good guy, but I'm not sure a $35 price break is worth the risk without knowing all of the details ahead of time. Purchases of this dollar amount should include full disclosure of those things up front..or at least in a PM response. Maybe this is the way that some GBs work...I don't know as I haven't been involved in one before.

Some good points mentioned here.

I forgot that WEETY is StanD bias.... Look if you dont think its legit dont purchase. Those who posted on the ReefSanct thread are also members of Nano-reef. Just because a vendor sends you an invoice doesnt mean you have to purchase anything. The invoice will include all the necessary info for people to double check or verify their concerns. The reason why i didnt send you that info is because im trying to keep track of those who are purchasing through the GB.

I forgot that WEETY is StanD bias.... Look if you dont think its legit dont purchase. Those who posted on the ReefSanct thread are also members of Nano-reef. Just because a vendor sends you an invoice doesnt mean you have to purchase anything. The invoice will include all the necessary info for people to double check or verify their concerns. The reason why i didnt send you that info is because im trying to keep track of those who are purchasing through the GB.

wow...DISin' a Moderator. Brave man you are.

As a JD candidate, I'm sure you can appreciate my interest in dotted "I"s and crossed "T"s.

Not trying to diss, I just know that she took advantage of the other GB and ended up paying more..that's all.

Also as a JD candidate, if the American Bar Association or the Florida Bar found out that i was conducting myself in any manner unbecoming of an attorney i would not be able to be licensed as a lawyer. So not only am i putting my reputation on the line but also my future and career.

Archived