dub diver

Dub Diver's Red Sea Max

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share my Red Sea Max with everyone. The tank has been up and running for about 1.5 months so far. I got lucky and picked up the tank along with a ton of live rock from a well established tank which made the tank cycle very quickly. So far have upgraded the tunze 9002 skimmer, InTank media rack and tunze skimmer cup, Stealth 150w heater, and Koralia 2 on the way. Time for Pics!

3310283298_11faf61c6f.jpg

3310287242_04f816dd55.jpg

3310291920_e8b5fb6a59.jpg

3310292670_9f16fc48a9.jpg

Edited by dub diver

Nice! Welcome to NR :D

quick question- can someone give me any advice why one of my blowers is trying to turn my tank into a Jacuzzi!? Thanks!

3312721404_8ac7a55238.jpg

Looks like your sucking air from somewhere. Water level to low around pump, but not likely. Probably a loose fitting allowing air to be sucked in.

quick question- can someone give me any advice why one of my blowers is trying to turn my tank into a Jacuzzi!? Thanks!

3312721404_8ac7a55238.jpg

join the club bro. and having fun with the fish eye are you. also i have the same clock in one of your pics

to fix it i usual take the pump out put it back in. turn on see if work. if it doesn't take pumps out and clean them put back together.

Edited by coralcor