SaltCritters.com

TriggerHappy about my Solana Reef

TriggerHappyDude

TriggerHappyDude

Its with great sadness I bring you the news that I'm now officially out of the hobby.

I sold my entire tank setup, everything related to it, fish and all to someone on Reef Central, a local guy who came and picked it up and moved it last night.

My main reason for leaving right now is to focus on my family and my photography hobby that is slowly turning into a second source of income for me. I was finding it hard to handle 3 things and weighed my options and the tank was the part that had to go, for now.

I do plan to once again get back into the hobby, down the road, when I have a different house that has a special spot for a bigger tank in the 100g + size. I will still visit and lurk here on Nano-Reef, and enjoyed all the friends and posts I made. This has been a wonderful place to learn. I feel very confident when I step back into the hobby, I will have a better understanding of what I need to do, to get a nice bigger tank up and running smoothly.

I'm very melancholy right now on my decision, and seeing that big empty spot in my office is going to take some getting used to, but I know its good for me and my family to be able to focus on them and refine my art of taking photos.

One of the main reasons I started my photo hobby was my son and aquariums, so I have this site to thank for launching me into the photo stuff. Some of my photo friends on here helped me with purchase decisions and I thank them for that as well.

Thanks again for the help!

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived