tinctorus

And it's too early for me to be mean.

wtf? you were already mean to me today :P

Its 5 O'clock somewhere (takes a swig)

lol

black-square-975x2430.jpg

um...qft

lol you guys are ruthless

its nowhere near as bad as the off topic section over at srtforums.com where i usually hang out

besides i wasnt sure where i should post things like that but now that i know i will post things in the proper forum

I would post it on a freshwater forum. Not many here on a saltwater forum are going to think that's the coolest tank ever. It' not a bad looking tank, but it can't compare to a fully established reef tank.

I would post it on a freshwater forum. Not many here on a saltwater forum are going to think that's the coolest tank ever. It' not a bad looking tank, but it can't compare to a fully established reef tank.

No, we're comparing it to other freshwater tanks, which btw can look equally as amazing as saltwater can.

Exhibit A:

49428749pic24.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/plantella/nature_aquarium_gallery_2005

I dont remember comparing it to a saltwater tank

its a very cool freshwater tank though and they have there own little niche

besides the way it is setup really makes it a killer focal point in any room that it is in

its a very cool freshwater tank though and they have there own little niche

besides the way it is setup really makes it a killer focal point in any room that it is in

search takashi amano. then at least you'll understand what a "very cool" freshwater tank looks like. the one you posted is well, average...at best.

No, we're comparing it to other freshwater tanks, which btw can look equally as amazing as saltwater can.

Exhibit A:

49428749pic24.jpg

http://www.pbase.com/plantella/nature_aquarium_gallery_2005

I didn't say that no freshwater tank could compare to a reef tank. The one you posted is a very cool fw tank. I really love the amano style tanks. All I was saying was that the one the op posted wasn't as good as many out there.

search takashi amano. then at least you'll understand what a "very cool" freshwater tank looks like. the one you posted is well, average...at best.

+1

Archived