ReefCleaners.org

Help New Project

baseballman25

baseballman25

Ok. I am going to set up a tank for zoas,acans,and rics.I have 600$ I do not plan on having any fish. I want this tank to give my zoas amazing color and growth.I guess you could call it a frag tank. But I am going to make it look like a reef. I want to keep the tank small. 30 gallons and under. What do you guys recommend?

20 Long, Fish Need it 150W Mh, AC70/110 fuge, 50W heater, Koralia 1 x 2. That should be a good start, and plenty of money left over for rock, sand and salt.

baseballman25
20 Long, Fish Need it 150W Mh, AC70/110 fuge, 50W heater, Koralia 1 x 2. That should be a good start, and plenty of money left over for rock, sand and salt.

With that little pendant will light be just in one area though?

With that little pendant will light be just in one area though?

The light can spread pretty far , I have a 45g 36lx12dx24t tank and one mh covers it pretty well.

It's a 250w though.

pic

baseballman25
The light can spread pretty far , I have a 45g 36lx12dx24t tank and one mh covers it pretty well.

It's a 250w though.

What if I did a litttle 9 gallon nano waver with one of fish need it's 70 watt pendant.It would be a smaller aquarium for the pendant to hang over.

What if I did a litttle 9 gallon nano waver with one of fish need it's 70 watt pendant.It would be a smaller aquarium for the pendant to hang over.

That would be fine

baseballman25

What do you guys think.There will be no fish,so I guess I do not need an integrated system.Do you think the 20g long with the 150 watt pendant would be fine?

Archived