inTank Media Baskets

Rubble

Dummmmy

Hi im looking for a pound or something that would help seed my tank with little critters and what not that would live in the sand bed. I want grunge but dont feel like paying 17.50 to ship 5 dollars worth so im wondering if there are locals that would like to help me out. Im in the orange county area.

Matt

hey i live in oc whare do u live have u herd of the store called pettown i think they sell bags of grunge tell me what part of toen u live in maby well trade frags!! cameron barr

I'm in Irvine I have been to a few places mostly fish 2000 and one place off of el toro they sell sand by the pound but its just the same stuff that in the bag. I want some stuff with critters and what not. When I get some corals going we will defiantly have to trade.

matt

Hey Matt, if you find a place that has some let me know. I live in Long Beach, I haven't found any at the LFS here. I'm going to keep looking, if I find some I'll let you know. I hate to pay shipping too.

hey matt what elamentry school did u go to red hill on red hill av  if so i know u  also thare is a place in lake forest called tropical fish this place rocks they have evrything ive benn to fish 2000 its ok but tropical fish is the best

Umm dont know about the read hill I live in woodbrige and went to stonecreek wo0t but i stoped by a place off teh 22 today it was REALLY nice called strictly fish. I think my cycle is almost over hehe :) so im a looking for frags.

AIM:Dummmmy

Matt

GOT SOME STUFF WAS THAT SHOP RAD WAS IT BIG THE RAD THING ABOUT TROPICAL FISH IS THEY ARE MAINLEY A REEF CWNTERD STORE SO IF U WANT IT THEY USALLY HAVE IT

Archived