Top Shelf Aquatics

Mini nem splitting

Lalani

You're right, that was rude of me. I meant to say, if I'm going down, I'm takeing your nems with me. My fault, my fault.

:lol:

Yup, nother useless Richie post.... ;)

You're posts are never useless. :P

I haven't had any trouble with nems-on-snails action (or is it the other way around?). I've noticed the astreas will clean around the foot of the nems, but no harm is done.

Here is a mini nem on the east coast:

And a purdy one at that.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I never see mini nems here on the East Coast. Where are you getting these guys from?

NRF, Lani, and Cliffy all got theirs from me, and I got mine from dshnarw.

NRF, Lani, and Cliffy all got theirs from me, and I got mine from dshnarw.

i should have worked this into a pyramid scheme...i'd be getting rich :P

Oh ya, like I'm going to make any money off these little things, lol. And that second half that I found on the pink-zoas....... walked clear across the top of the zoas to get to the other side of the rock. <_<

Oh ya, like I'm going to make any money off these little things, lol. And that second half that I found on the pink-zoas....... walked clear across the top of the zoas to get to the other side of the rock. <_<

fraggle was sellin them for $40/each (same variety you have). there's money to be made ;)

:lol: and i would expect nothing less out of one of my little minis :P

but thats the fun of the pyramid - you sell off some, and then you start gettin rich too :P

I think it's time for one of the most intelligent, helpful, handsome dudes on NR to free up another morph for his reefing friends to share. ;)

..... * wipes nose * .....

:P

I think it's time for one of the most intelligent, helpful, handsome dudes on NR to free up another morph for his reefing friends to share. ;)

..... * wipes nose * .....

:P

i think you missed a little there richie :P

Man I HAVE to hunt some of these down. There so cool. I don't want to wait the extra 3 years for them to work there way in to the hobby, get "names," and suddenly be worth 12x as much.

Man I HAVE to hunt some of these down. There so cool. I don't want to wait the extra 3 years for them to work there way in to the hobby, get "names," and suddenly be worth 12x as much.

but thats what **I** want to happen :mellow:

B)

I suppose that would work out nicely if you all ready have them.

Selling one "orange starburst" mini nem. 200.00 + shipping. Buck up and pay, you know you want it.

^^^ Where from? PM me if you don't want your source revealed. :D

So, it's my source you want. Well all I'll say is she's a local reefer and runs a fairly nice website for reefers that like do it yourself lighting projects and what not.( we'll see how hard that clue is to break)

Not sure if she sells them all the time for that price or if she would even ship livestock.

I suppose that would work out nicely if you all ready have them.

Selling one "orange starburst" mini nem. 200.00 + shipping. Buck up and pay, you know you want it.

there are already mini carpets selling for 200 and shipping.

If you PM me details, I'll be your BFF. :flower:

Maybe, I'll have to think about that one. Or maybe I'll buy them all up, then mark the price up and sell them to you at an inflated price. Decisions, decisions. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Archived