Pod Your Reef

Mini nem splitting

Lalani

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so who has these for sale i havent really been able to find them online OR on the fish wholesaler list at work and ive been searching for months now and they never seem to be available

anyone wanna sell me some OR tell me the scentific name of them so maybe i can do a little better search

hay what about me.a at laest i'll give you one back :P

:lol: When mine grow in number, we can talk about a trade. ;)

so who has these for sale i havent really been able to find them online OR on the fish wholesaler list at work and ive been searching for months now and they never seem to be available

anyone wanna sell me some OR tell me the scentific name of them so maybe i can do a little better search

Stichodactyla tapetum ;)

I believe it's byropsis. Nothing at all eats it.. But like I said, if you want it, it's yours. I have one frag plug that is taken over with the stuff. -_-

I believe it's byropsis. Nothing at all eats it.. But like I said, if you want it, it's yours. I have one frag plug that is taken over with the stuff. -_-

oh noes...the b word...... :(

It's no big deal, really. It's only growing in one spot on the rack and one of the frag plugs had it originally in one of the other tanks. It's not spreading, so I'll just clean it out when I think about it. :P

That's sweet.

Honestly, I was about to ask you if, in the future, you might frag that algae for me. I'm setting up seahorse tanks (already have one going) and that ferny-feathery-goodness would look HAWT turfing over some rock.

That aint ferry feathery goodness, it's true hell.

Mine hasn't split yet but I have been feeding it like mad :lol: I would just die if I had the bryopsis :P

Yeah, I've been feeding mine at least once a day, and was totally surprised at how quickly this one split. :happydance:

i un dibs who ever dibsed them!

Lol, no can do, bud. I have two three NR members, plus my mom, plus my entire local reef club calling dibs. :D

It's no big deal, really. It's only growing in one spot on the rack and one of the frag plugs had it originally in one of the other tanks. It's not spreading, so I'll just clean it out when I think about it. :P

That's what they all say, then BAM!

DSC_3983.jpg

That's what they all say, then BAM!

Haha, it's just a 15gal. frag tank with minimal rockwork. If the rack gets taken over with it, I can just make a new one. :P

Easy for you to say Mr. Gotabillionbackupminis.

:lol:

I really only have about 1 :lol:

I have 3 now. :happydance:

i called dibs years ago

:rolleyes: We've only been here two years.... Holy crap, it'll be two years for me next month. :o

:rolleyes: We've only been here two years.... Holy crap, it'll be two years for me next month. :o

wow. it's kinda sad that we're top-20, huh?

Archived