Pod Your Reef

Daves Shallow SPS 35g

DaveFason

iPhone 4 will record my tanks first HD video. :)

Going to pre-order the 15th for sure. That phone looks WAY to amazing.

-Dave

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I bought my girlfriend a new point and shoot and wanted to test the macro shots out. And wow! I think these turned out very good! These were under Blue+ and Fiji bulbs. Dont mind the red flat worms, they have ALL been sucked up and flatworm exit has just entered the building :)

Any ways I think these turned out GREAT! Nothing was adjusted and the colors are very accurate. I love this tank :D

Setosa and Pals

IMG_0055.jpg

The Tree House

IMG_0056.jpg

The Highlighter

IMG_0057.jpg

Its a Bird, Its a Plane, Its SUPERMAN

IMG_0058.jpg

Hope you enjoy!

-Dave

Ok dave finnaly got some time and cought up on your thread. Am's right totm.

21"

Not sure if people have noticed but the Maxi Mini in my tank is looking AWESOME! Blue/Green. Thanks Adin!

-Dave

Glad to see that the Superman is loving your tank....I've seen very few that have brighter red polyps and that nice of a blue base. Guess it helps that it's the real deal Bruddah's Superman instead of wild/maricultured.

Congrats on getting an iPhone, once it comes out. I'm more of a DROID fan myself but love pretty much all Apple products (iMac, iPad, iPod).

Thanks Adam. The new phone will be great and help me out with the business. From taking pictures to videos with it I cant wait. I've had the same blackberry for three years now and it has seen a ton of stuff. Now the camera is broken, pictures dont work and a few other things.

Giga - Same bulb combo yes. I've been throwing the idea around about making a LED set up that looks just like my T5 set up on this one. But this wont be for some time.

-Dave

Hey Dave. I already gave you some of my thoughts, but the only thing that I see that could be changed would be to shorten or change the angle of the brush stroke of the "o" in nano. It looks a little like the "a" in nano right now. Not a huge deal, but maybe just a minor tweak.

Other than that, great logo!!

Some fun pictures.

This reminds me of something from Jurassic Park. The tiny person and the T-Rex. In this case the tiny goby and the giant eel.

Jurassic Park

IMG_5220.jpg

IMG_5213.jpg

And when you grow up...

IMG_5223.jpg

Photo Shoot : Staring GDM

IMG_5230.jpg

IMG_5233.jpg

Living in a Chalice Paradise

IMG_5242.jpg

Enjoy!

-Dave

and from the screaming crowd come chants of

we love you gdm..........

we want more please more

Thanks guys. :)

I am heading out of town for the Outer Banks for a week today. I've got the dosing pumps and ATO all filled. Hope everything looks great when I get back.

When I get back I am going to re-do a few things in the tank. Some corals have grown to large and others cant grow at all. Some of my caps are now 5x5-6x7.

-Dave

Have a great trip Dave!! I'll drive up and keep an eye on the tank for ya....I'm sure you won't mind if I clip a few frags, right? :P

That last set of pictures is fantastic....great to see the GDM again.

Fantastic tank, Dave! Any chance you could put up a detailed pic of your sump and cabinet setup? I'm trying to plan out a similar sized tank, and would like to see how you have it working (obviously very well!).

Thanks Adam. Come on by ;)

-Dave

jamierk - Check a couple pages back when I moved the tank on the new stand. Its only temp but its gets to the point for now. I have to head to work now but I will write a simple plan of how the sump works.

-Dave

Archived