Cultivated Reef

Panasonic Lumix: Some of my photos.

PSYS

I got my Panasonic Lumix point/shoot camera a few months ago. Scored it at Best Buy for less than $150.00 with a coupon and some of my Reward Zone dollars. *shrug* It's pretty basic but it does have some nice features.

Thanks a lot for looking, everyone! :happy:

*O'ni*

002.jpg

*Wall-E!*

001-2.jpg

*VW .:R32... my dream car at the moment*

002-2.jpg

*My Mirra - Black Pearl II*

001-1.jpg

*Flamingo @ The Milwaukee Zoo*

003.jpg

*Green Anaconda in my backyard... just kidding. More pics from the zoo*

035.jpg

*I love Green Tree Pythons*

047.jpg

*Black Kingsnake*

041.jpg

Wow... thanks, Lalani! That definitely means a lot coming from you because I really enjoy all of your posts here on the forum! Your shots are amazing!!! :happy:

Not to mention I'm smitten with your 20H. :)

I want your Wall-E!!! :o:wub:

Everytime family or friends come over, someone's always trying to swipe my Wall-E! My girlfriend gave him to me as a Christmas present this year. hee hee.... *yay!* He's the bees knees! :lol:

Thanks!! I really appreciate that...

Damn, that ice cream looks fricken good! ;)

np. Actually, I probably would have used the same compositions for most of those subjects, lol. Take a gander at my website, you'll see what I mean.

Wall-E! :wub:

Great shots, you have a good eye for composition.

I bought the same camera in October and still do not know how to use it. Agree with Lalani, you have a great eye for composition. The first one belongs in some contest

I got a lumix FX-07 a couple of years back, it's what I currently use. It's great for everyday use, just has a hard time focusing on the tank contents, lol.

I got a lumix FX-07 a couple of years back, it's what I currently use. It's great for everyday use, just has a hard time focusing on the tank contents, lol.

My pico is still in the works but it's coming along... once it's up and running, I'll have to test its capability on the reef. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived