SaltCritters.com

Free stuff. New stuff post #46

nanoty

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
joel sandoman

Check out your local reef club. Our club always has free frags. We call it DBTC, don't break the chain. You just have frag the free coral out to two other people before selling or trading it.

You'll have to stay tuned. I wish I had some extra frags so I could. I'm the one who needs free frags :P

I was actually offering free frags to him you buzzards!

Instead, Ty, can you just pack up ALL of your reefing material and go ahead and overnight it to me. Same day is better. Oh, BTW, my paypal is broken and mailbox is rusted shut, so we're gonna have to do this little transaction "pro bono." Mmmmkay? Tha'd be greeeat. Thanks a bunch!

post-20425-1234037638_thumb.jpg

To everyone expecting something from me: I just got back into town this morning to find that I had a death in the family and will have to leave town soon. I am not sure when I will have to leave or when I can return but I should be able to get everything out next week sometime. Sorry for the delay but you will get your stuff. Thanks Ty

Danktank, I still havent gotten a pm from you with your address.

Alright folks, back in town. I'll be working on getting shipping costs for people and looking for more stuff. Thanks to everyone for their good thoughts.

• 2 weeks later...

i have yet to receive mine.. maybe it will come 2moro we had a big snow storm

edit: JUSt got it!! Packaged GREAT thanks TY!!

• 2 months later...

Up for grabs is this ugly ass skimmer. It came with my 90g and was ran with a Rio 1100 which I am going to keep. Its a homemade job by the LFS guy and worked pretty well but I'm replacing it. It's ugly, dirty and when I moved it a while ago I dropped it and the base popped off. Some superglue would fix it right up and if your lucky I might fix it for you. $15 should cover the box and shipping. Anyone want it?

IMG_8277.jpg

IMG_8278.jpg

scottyreef

just a heads up take the valve for the rio off because those are hard to find in my experince if your keep'n the rio 1100

Archived