SaltCritters.com

Free stuff. New stuff post #46

nanoty

I have some stuff I couldn't sell so I am giving it away to someone who NEEDS it. Please don't take it just because it's free, I would like someone who can use it to have it. I'll update the thread as I find more stuff.

Rules:

1. To "win" the item you must be the first to post in this thread and claim the item in question.

2. Buyer pays actual shipping via paypal before it ships.

3. If you are the first one to post and claim the item THEN pm me and let me know.

Thats pretty much it. I ship as I get time so don't wait at your door for it.

First items:

PC ballast. Came out of a light fixture running three 96w pc bulbs. One ballast runs one bulb, the other runs two. All are wired with endcaps and switches at they were in the fixture. They will also run other bulbs and but I'd have to check what the max wattage is.

IMG_5733.jpg

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That was fast. Lets do it again.

This time I have 2 PC ballast from a nanocube DX. They are both 2x24w but will run 18w bulbs too. One is brand new and the other is used but was working when I took it out. Dont have a pic but they are the same as this.

thelovablebum
That was fast. Lets do it again.

This time I have 2 PC ballast from a nanocube DX. They are both 2x24w but will run 18w bulbs too. One is brand new and the other is used but was working when I took it out. Dont have a pic but they are the same as this.

i want them give them to me :happy:

Wow Mitch! I didn't realize you were literally a minute (or less) behind me on that one. I'm glad it all worked out. :grouphug: Thanks so much for running this gig Nanoty!

~Wm

Haha damn. Could have used the ballasts. I swear, preety much everyone around here is awesome. It's miraculous.

not so fast, i'm pretty sure this entire thread is a pre-april fools joke.

thelovablebum

that's the second freebie i got from nanoty, i think he might cut me off if i go for a third. Well, nanoty you are AWESOME, now i can put my stock hood back on my tank. :happy:

Wow Mitch! I didn't realize you were literally a minute (or less) behind me on that one. I'm glad it all worked out. :grouphug: Thanks so much for running this gig Nanoty!

~Wm

Welcome. Thanks for being a standup guy and sharing the wealth.

Haha damn. Could have used the ballasts. I swear, preety much everyone around here is awesome. It's miraculous.

Sorry bud, I think I'm out of ballasts. Might have more junk tomorrow though.

not so fast, i'm pretty sure this entire thread is a pre-april fools joke.

Glenns right, I'm actually mailing everyone a box of aiptasia.......and I'm not even going to bag it.

that's the second freebie i got from nanoty, i think he might cut me off if i go for a third. Well, nanoty you are AWESOME, now i can put my stock hood back on my tank. :happy:

Yeah your gobbling up all my stuff. Hope you can use it.

Ah that's all right. I might just come back and try to claim some stuff. Thanks, though, even if I don't get any thing. It's really cool of you to do this.

New item: 8lbs of "live" sand. Bought it a while back and resealed the bag after taking 12lbs out. Would be good for someone with a pico. Keep in mind it will probably be around $10-15 to ship. Not sure if this stuff has a shelf life but its at least a year old. All the same rules apply.

IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5731.jpg

hey! do you have any small powerheads? i really need one for my project and only have 16 dollars left :scarry: thanks! this is really nice of you

Sorry bud, I dont think I have any spares. Keep checking the classifieds, you can usually find used MJs for $10-15

what els are you going to give away this is soo cool people should do this with frags!

You'll have to stay tuned. I wish I had some extra frags so I could. I'm the one who needs free frags :P

What kind of stuff are you looking for? We can do a little sharing action. Maybe get a thermos trade started in a different thread with the spring rapidly approaching?

Got lots of zoas, shrooms, and monti cap frags. Working on getting enough SPS to share and got a few dark green birdsnest frags almost ready.

LMK!

~Wm

If you come up with some smaller ballasts or light systems, power heads or whatever, I would really like ot help my one girlfriend out to get a nano tank set up. She's a single mom and has 3 kids to take care of and has always wanted a saltwater tank but can't afford it. So I bought her a 15g tank and am putting together odds and ends to get her set up as a b-day suprise for July.

I'm not cheap!! My hourly rate is rather expensive I should let you know! LOLZ JK.

It never hurts to ask, especially if someone is looking to give stuff away. I myself would and have done the same.

Archived