Cultivated Reef

is this superglue safe for fragging

marinetanker

thank you so much, isuper fast replys, i just wanted to be sure :)

how can i glue my live rocks with the gorrilla glue, if this is possible ?

you guys should look into the stuff i use its from a local company down here in florida but i think they have other stores in california

The website is www.selectproducts.com and i use the sp30 which is the thickest of the glues they offer but they also make sp10 and sp20 which is a bit thinner and a little more runny

you can get it in like 6 or 8 oz containers i believe thats the size and it works perfectly and is cheaper than buying tub es of regular glue or that super expensive rebranded regular glue called coralafix lol

qwiksilver711
I would not use Gorilla Glue inside the tank. It expands significantly as it cures, and the items being bonded typically need to be clamped together.

It's awesome glue for any projects around the house.

I know this is a bit off topic, but kinda not... anyone use that gorilla tape? that stuff is incredible!! i was seeing if it really was as tough as they say so I taped a mountain bike to my garage wall and it stayed for several months!

I still prefer the stuff I reccomended to you guys

Go to www.selectproducts.com and look for either sp 10,20 or 30 depending on the thickness you guys want

whats so great about this stuff...You called teh Coralafix glue overpriced..But I see the 2oz bottle of this is 13.99 plus s/h

I can get the 2oz bottle of the Coralafix at my LFS for 11.99..doesnt seem to be worth it..or I could buy 4oz of the gorilla glue for 5bucks

whats so great about this stuff...You called teh Coralafix glue overpriced..But I see the 2oz bottle of this is 13.99 plus s/h

I can get the 2oz bottle of the Coralafix at my LFS for 11.99..doesnt seem to be worth it..or I could buy 4oz of the gorilla glue for 5bucks

I like the consistency of it and honestly if you buy the 8oztube youll never run out

but i se it for more than coral fragging as well

Archived