Coral Vue Hydros

Gerber's 5.5 Pico

Gerber77

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what the pink thing is. But your arches look really NICE, might wanna secure them together though to make sure they don't fall.

thanks guys, I think I'm going to change out that heater for a stealth or at least a better model. I want a black heater so it blends in with the back more. The white heater stands out and I hAve no room in the filter.

thanks guys, I think I'm going to change out that heater for a stealth or at least a better model. I want a black heater so it blends in with the back more. The white heater stands out and I hAve no room in the filter.

No room for one of those titanium jobs?? ( like the one I'm sellin' :rolleyes: ) but really, Looks like one of those may fit. But a Stealth would def blend in better.

Looks cool my man. B)

ID........branching pink coraline ???? :huh:

Richie I sent you a pm about the heater, I have no idea about the ID.

I thought it would be cool to see how much of a difference my tank was on day 1 to now.

1/31/09

IMG_2223.jpg

2/4/09- 5 days and a whole new look

IMG_2240.jpg

I did my first parameter test today:

Ph- 8.2

Ammonia- .50 ppm

Nitrite- .25 ppm

Nitrate- 20 ppm

I did a 25% water change and Ill test again tomorrow.

Looking good gerber. You probably said in the beginning but what are your stocking plans? I think zoa covered tonga looks sweet personally.

Fish: green banded goby

Inverts: cuc, 3 sexy shrimp

Coral: zoas, palys, ricordea, xenia

I plan to have an arch covered in zoas and then another arch with rics on it. Thanks for the compliments.

Lets see: the tank, hood, light fixture and bulb came from the lfs. The Aquaclear and heater I got from a wholesale place months ago. I had been eyeing the 5.5 for about 2 months and when I went to buy it, it had been sold. I had to wait another 3 weeks for them to get another in.

I made kind of a stocking idea with paint today. This is my vision right now but Im sure it will change lol

sTOCKING.jpg

oh snap son!!!!

best diagram on nano-reef!

Already thinking of that lol. Either a nice size colony or Orange Bam Bams, Nuclear Greens, Armor of Gods, Orange People Eater, True Red People Eaters, Purple Fission.

I really want a colony of 25+ that really just pops out of the tank, I guess the deciding factor will be of I can find a colony that size of those zoas/palys.

Archived