SaltCritters.com

Gerber's 5.5 Pico

Gerber77

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea hopefully it gets covered in purple coraline.

Im thinking about adding 3 more pounds of fiji pink live sand. Im not really liking the depth of this sandbed or the looks of it. And its early enough to add more sand without consequences.

Thanks everyone

Thanks man I cant wait to see it mature too lol but one thing Ive learned since starting my first aquarium is patience is the key to success

Thanks man I cant wait to see it mature too lol but one thing Ive learned since starting my first aquarium is patience is the key to success

agreed in full!

np i cant wait to see it mature either it llooks really good

i have the 5.5 and a 10 w light and i want to upgrade i was going to go with 2 20w 50/50 coralife bulbs but then i though about the Nova Extreme SLR t5ho 18" its a great deal at Drs.Foster&smith if you want to look at it its on sale for $48 which is really good so i might order it tommorow or if i dont do that i'll probbaly do a FOWLR tank. check it out on my thread :)

cool i'll be ording the light, test kit it says the API saltwater master is backordered and i really want that so does that mean i can still order it and the light at the same time and just get a different shippment or what im a little confused. and i'll be ording a small power head

should i order the API which is bacorder or the Jungle 6 in 1 tabs or w.e they are there both around 18 dollars

Archived