img_3479.jpg

img_3500.jpg

img_3502.jpg

img_3503.jpg

img_3504.jpg

img_3505.jpg

dsc_0002.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It was a one day conversion/upgrade from my 24 pod to that tank. I completed the positioning and final minor mods on 1/20 and switched everything over on 1/21. I used everything from my 24 pod and have had no issues.

Ok so I have been trying everything I have moved the pump around etc etc shook it but I still keep getting microbubbles from it. What's the deal? Anyone else have this problem and fixed it?

might want to check the back chamber to make sure there is enough water back there and the water go smoothly from one chamber to the other with out any waterfall effect. I would try washing your skimmer casing with hot water to wash out the oils/glue...that is what sapphire tech told me a while back. Maybe just give it a little more time to break in

Ok so I have been trying everything I have moved the pump around etc etc shook it but I still keep getting microbubbles from it. What's the deal? Anyone else have this problem and fixed it?
  • 4 weeks later...

I have done all of this stuff, no luck. I am going to try and switch the return pump to a lower gpg model and see where that takes me.

I have done all of this stuff, no luck. I am going to try and switch the return pump to a lower gpg model and see where that takes me.

What do you have in the center section of your fuge? I am running a stock skimmer in mine and the bubbles are all gone now, but at first I found having a filter pad on the topmost tray of the center section helped. I'd think you'd be happy with the tunze ... :( ... is it quiet at least? Stock is noisy.

Osric

• 3 months later...

Ok an update, no pics cause I have been very lazy.

I will take some today I promise. Uploading now that's another thing LOL

Bubble problem is gone, I figured it out. Waiting on my vortech dock to come any minute now LOL

Nano-Reef contest light got here last night and after the sunpod cooled off I took the time to set it up on the tank. Gotta love working on the tank at midnight LOL.

One question for anyone with this light what are your moon light solutions with it on the solana.

And a

HUGE THANK YOU TO NANOREEFS FOR THIS GREAT LIGHT!!!!!

No problems with them burying themselves. They have their spots they love to hids. From what I have researched the coris wrasse is almost done growing at 4 inches. Besides he has helped control and erradicate a couple of problems I have had in my tank.

Well since Inauguration day tv made me absolutely nauseous, I decided to set it up then and do my 24 pod to 34 solana upgrade. It took a day for the switchover and everything has survived and transitioned nicely.

I almost had to put in an emergency call. I suffer from chronic migraine's and in the middle of this I got one that was full on one of the worst I have had in years. I was curled up in a ball on the sofa for about 2 hours in mid switch not even able to move. Which in retrospect was probably a good thing because I wasn't able to rush. Acclimation was the main thing I needed to worry about after getting rid of the headache.

Actually it was literally true, above is a quote about the setup day from another tank thread I have on MR.

WOOOHOO MY VORTECH DOCK IS HERE TOO!!!!!!

Thanks StevieT at InTank! Now the question is wait for the mp10 or set up the mp20!!!

HELP with this dilemma!!

So the dry dock has been installed and the mp20 is in. Over on RC there has been a real good discussion over placement of the dock to avoid restriction of flow. Here is a pic of how mine is set up.

IMG_3772.jpg?t=1245024904

• 2 months later...

IMG_4576.jpg

IMG_4578.jpg

IMG_4584.jpg

IMG_4585.jpg

Some updated shots

IMG_4565.jpg

IMG_4566.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

More

as you can see from the last pic I have the MP10 installed with the dry dock and even though it is slightly elevated there is no waterflow restriction in the filter area.

Archived