SaltCritters.com

NRF's MAXeffort- now powered by nanobox :)

Needreefunds

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sure they will be happy to credit you $75-100. It would cost the company more than that for shipping and time involved, not to mention the new tank.

Yer fro changes color faster than yer fuzzzzy rocks. :huh::lol:

That's what I thought... but Pinky said unfortunately that is not a call she can make and she forwarded the info to the CEO.

And that is actually the $$ range I suggested. I said I know there are other skimmers that will fit the chamber and I can use one of them. To send out another tank is silly and not necessary. I can make due wit dis one..mirite? I did have a bit of a hard time explaining to her why another skimmer would fit, and theirs did not, but I think she understood by the end of our conversation.

Love the avi OB1....yur pu$$y looks much bigger in the mirror. :)

edit fur poorr speling.

gotz mine yesterday. already pullin skimmate out.

LOL, this one too. Has a nice foam head already.

Cheesy feeling?? Yes. But these effinthings just know how to work. B)

I have the 9010 from my prop tank, was gonna try to sell it, but I can't let it go.... :D

Awrite Stevie.....waitin' on me cup-n-basket. :lol:;)

Wait until you see this packing job! Not to mean that I am gay or into that kind of stuff, but man do I pack boxes really well. I am a packing master :lol:

Hehehehe YAYYYY!!! :happydance:omgomgomg:ninja: <---- To da secretttt...SHH!

P.S.- I <3 Lani. :P Stevie! :naughtydance:

Edit: P.S.S.- I also <3 the kittehs new hair!

oh hai there :flower::naughtydance:

Wait until you see this packing job! Not to mean that I am gay or into that kind of stuff, but man do I pack boxes really well. I am a packing master :lol:

Well, I wouldn't think packin a box well would make ya ghey, but packina .....uhm nvnd...

Dude, I got an email DURING THE SUPERBOWL telling me you will be shipping my order :o

That, my friends, is dedication! ( or, stupidity??? :huh: )

:lol:

Kidding buddy, I hope there was a tv on in there somewhere at least..... :happy:

Thank You Stevie! Looking forward to getting them and putting them right to work.

That was a good game :)

I wantz a tunze skimmah...I need to save some mulah up

vorteck

tunze skimmah

man this hobby is a chit lol

:o How about that huh? That's a couple good SB games in a row now I think, mirite?

Hope everyone had a great Superbowl Sunday :)

'spensive hobby? Oh, well, mebe.....but I look at the things I save on, like say heating costs. Yea, MH puts out a lot of heat and keeps the room rather warm. Plus I always have this warm feeling coming from my wallet....I think its the still smoldering Mastercard. <_<

:rolleyes:

I hear ya on da vortec looks like da chit fur sure. Maybe some day my available $$$ will coincide with one of Stan's group buys.

That was a good game :)

I wantz a tunze skimmah...I need to save some mulah up

vorteck

tunze skimmah

man this hobby is a chit lol

Yah, no kidding.

I hear ya on da vortec looks like da chit fur sure. Maybe some day my available $$$ will coincide with one of Stan's group buys.

Yah, no kidding.

Well, I wouldn't think packin a box well would make ya ghey, but packina .....uhm nvnd...

Dude, I got an email DURING THE SUPERBOWL telling me you will be shipping my order :o

That, my friends, is dedication! ( or, stupidity??? :huh: )

Kidding buddy, I hope there was a tv on in there somewhere at least..... :happy:

Thank You Stevie! Looking forward to getting them and putting them right to work.

yeah... didn't watch the game at all It is stupid but I put in 24 hours of work this weekend. With the upcoming move and the current order levels I need to work my ass off as much as I can. Because when that move starts, I believe I will have less time to build. But if I have stock I can still ship fast. I really stopped watching football this year after inTank took off. Since I still have a real job that means nights and weekends are dedicated to acrylic crap.

I don't have an TV in the office, and I have XM so no game on there. Oh well, I really do have a good time working and it is fun to me. You should have the package Wednesday, maybe Thursday, whatever priority is from me to you. Extra stickers are included and your skimmer cup is pimped out.

yeah... didn't watch the game at all It is stupid but I put in 24 hours of work this weekend. With the upcoming move and the current order levels I need to work my ass off as much as I can. Because when that move starts, I believe I will have less time to build. But if I have stock I can still ship fast. I really stopped watching football this year after inTank took off. Since I still have a real job that means nights and weekends are dedicated to acrylic crap.

I envy anyone who enjoys what they do for a living. Even if it is a "side" job. You are a trooper buddy and the hard work you put in translates directly to happy customers ( which naturally means even MORE work.....)

I don't have an TV in the office, and I have XM so no game on there. Oh well, I really do have a good time working and it is fun to me. You should have the package Wednesday, maybe Thursday, whatever priority is from me to you. Extra stickers are included and your skimmer cup is pimped out.

:o:bowdown:omgomgomg:happydance::naughtydance:

Yah, no kidding.

Yah, no kidding.

Really!, No kidding!

;)

LOL look at my half arsed temporary media rack !!

You can see it right thru da false wall :P

018.jpg

Stevie is prolly ROLHFAO! :lol: :lol:

Meh, I had all that extra crate from the prop tank break down, so hacked it up and through this together for now. I gots teh sexi one on its way tho

Yes, yes, moar rocks comin too...... ;)

Oooooooooooooh. *drool*

* dabs chin w/ silk hanky * there there buddey.....yur 40b will be way better dan dis....

:P

Dang that tank is gonna look great stocked

Thanks Bud!!

Tough having to wait, but we all know its part of the game.

:)

* dabs chin w/ silk hanky * there there buddey.....yur 40b will be way better dan dis....

:P

Pffft, your rocks alone are always more impressive.... :o:D

Seriously huh, I keep looking at the 5.5 and picturing what its going to look like in a couple months

No doubt.

After getting through your first new tank cycle, the rest seem much easier to deal with though huh? :D

That first one is forever long, init? Now we get to watch the LR for hitchers and think about all we will do with it from here.

Pffft, your rocks alone are always more impressive.... :o:D

If my rocks impress you, you should see my hammer!

OMG. I am sending a hit man over right now. I don't need any competition in the media rack world. We will destroy all of your working materials and tools. The quality of your product is too high and your production methods are cheaper.

Archived