Pod Your Reef

NRF's MAXeffort- now powered by nanobox :)

Needreefunds

Needreefunds
Richie is that GHA growing from an Orange Yuma?

Nope, that was bryopsis.

Emeralds have munched it all away. B)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Needreefunds
Good to hear thats crazy how it was growing up through the yuma.

I know right? I was like WTF, I gotta sand blast dis chit or what?? :P

Definitely did not want to toss the yumas, awesome orange dey iz. :happy:

I've never had trouble with emeralds either. :)

Dis is one sexay tank, Richieboy. ;)

Thanks Mz Sexah herself. :happy:

Hope to join the Sexy club soon too Lanlan. Should look purtay in the 5.5 methinks. :)

I know right? I was like WTF, I gotta sand blast dis chit or what?? :P

Definitely did not want to toss the yumas, awesome orange dey iz. :happy:

You cant throw out the Orange yumas thats just crazy, last weekend one caught my eye at the LFS. I came home and a half hour later I decided I NEEDED it so I went back. The price was 80 so I figured nobody would have picked it up but when I got to the LFS sure enough the owner was bagging it. I offered the guy a 100 for it 20 above the original price and he declined. I was so mad at myself for leaving lol.

Needreefunds
You cant throw out the Orange yumas thats just crazy, last weekend one caught my eye at the LFS. I came home and a half hour later I decided I NEEDED it so I went back. The price was 80 so I figured nobody would have picked it up but when I got to the LFS sure enough the owner was bagging it. I offered the guy a 100 for it 20 above the original price and he declined. I was so mad at myself for leaving lol.

$80 !??! :o a hundy?? and he DECLINED ?? must have been some awesome mushie! :P

I remember reading about that in your thread. Sux when you finally decide to pull the trigger on something - then you cant even find it or its gone. :angry:

Hmmm, bet I could cut one of those off there..... :ninja::lol:

You r making me wants black clowns for mah AP24 :wub:

DOO EEET!!

They really are very sweet if I do say so myself. The color on these two have really deepened since they settled in here.

I think you owe it to yurself ta pick up a pair, fursure. :happy:

Needreefunds

Well, guess what.

After many emails back and forth Red Sea has sent me some compensation towards the skimmer that did not fit. I had to complain much more than anyone who drops that kind of coin on anything should have too, but I feel a bit better about it now.

Seems a cash refund was pretty much out of the question. After realizing this I suggested perhaps a nice bucket of Coral Pro salt, or even some replacement T5 tubes, something, some show of good faith in lieu of the skimmer and all the runaround.

They sent just that. A large bucket of salt mix and two replacement lamps.

So about $90 worth of stuffs. Issue resolved as far as I am concerned.

Needreefunds
Well at least it's something, right? -_-

Ja. :happy:

And the more I think about it I should have asked for that earlier. They are probably much more willing to send out some free product than $$$$. I mean if the bulbs and Salt retail for $90, what doe sit actually cost them ya know?

So between the salt that came with the Max and now this bucket I prolly haz nuff to make well over 200 gal of mix. Plus replacement lamps when I need dem So not too bad I guess. :mellow:

Needreefunds
Looking good, and yes thats a yellow scroll coral you got.

Thanks, and thanks dt.

pics...

08601.jpg

08001.jpg

07801.jpg

06601.jpg

02801.jpg

02701.jpg

02501.jpg

02101.jpg

01701.jpg

01101-1.jpg

01001.jpg

00701.jpg

037-1.jpg

:happydance:

Needreefunds
:o NICE BRO!!!

Why, thank you Sir. :P

Ohmygosh, it looks great! Especially these...:

02701.jpg

01101-1.jpg

:wub:

Thanks Lani, The bowerbanki and hillae were both in rough shape in my 46, covered in bryopsis. Seem to be recovering nicely in here.

Needreefunds
i like it.... almost as much as i like mine!

:P Thanks Cor. :happy:

load the top of the wall with acros.

Workin' on it. ;)

Wats goin on in hurr?

I am happy ya hustled some salt and lights, the least they should have done for ya

Tank looks great! I set up my AP24 tonight ...it's a hawt mess right now lolz bye bye 10g contest tank :tears:

yo brodda from another county!! tank is lookin awezome!!! great pichers!!! those orange acanz are CRAZY!!! me wants when u frag!! but, good job dude!!! keep up the good work!!!

Needreefunds
Wats goin on in hurr?

I am happy ya hustled some salt and lights, the least they should have done for ya

Tank looks great! I set up my AP24 tonight ...it's a hawt mess right now lolz bye bye 10g contest tank :tears:

Yea, at least I got something for all the run around.

Wow, took that beauty down already? Great job on that BTW, grats on the win. :)

Gonna set up a thread for the AP 24?? :huh:

yo brodda from another county!! tank is lookin awezome!!! great pichers!!! those orange acanz are CRAZY!!! me wants when u frag!! but, good job dude!!! keep up the good work!!!

Wassgoin on down south my man?? :P

Thanks bro. I'm tryin'. Hopefully they keep growing at the pace they are. ;)

it was a beut but who can turn down a $25 AP24? I have all the pix to bring meh back haha

setting up the thread now, just took some quik pix :P

just sittin around figurin out what the hell to do! i have my 40 breeder, and a 55gal fresh and 20gal fresh, and a spare 90 gal in the garage!!! my uncle wants to give me a 125gal rr...w/2sumps, skimmer,lights,stand,pumps,heaters...etc etc. so im just figurin my plan of action!! sorry wasnt about your tank, just wated to let u know whats up... :lol:

Needreefunds
it was a beut but who can turn down a $25 AP24? I have all the pix to bring meh back haha

setting up the thread now, just took some quik pix :P

I hear ya. sweet deal fursure.

Iz beez lookin for da fred. B);)

just sittin around figurin out what the hell to do! i have my 40 breeder, and a 55gal fresh and 20gal fresh, and a spare 90 gal in the garage!!! my uncle wants to give me a 125gal rr...w/2sumps, skimmer,lights,stand,pumps,heaters...etc etc. so im just figurin my plan of action!! sorry wasnt about your tank, just wated to let u know whats up... :lol:

Sorry buddy, but I don't see what the problem is. Get the 125 from Unc, and set it up along wit da 90.

Waassdaproblem?? :huh:

:P

Archived